MP High Court Recruitment 2018 – High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) announced notifications for Assistant Grade III – 49 vacancies. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of MPHC Recruitment are given in below.
MP High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Grade III|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||14 December 2018|
MPHC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate degree from a recognized university/institution.
- Hindi and English typing test pass or scorecard of CPCT Exam pass by MAP-IT.
- 1-year diploma course in computer application OR Computer Operator & Programming
Assistant (COPA) from ITI.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes & Other Backward Class Candidates.
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- 15 years for PWD+SC/ST/OBC Candidates
- Others as per govt policy.
MP High Court Assistant Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the Written Test / Skill Test.
- For UR Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- For Reserved Candidates of MP: Rs.800/-
- Correction Charge: Rs.50/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking or via MP Online Kiosk.
How to apply MP High Court Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online latest by 14 December 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application: 13th November 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 14th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 14th December 2018
- Last Date for Correction of Online Application: 18th December 2018
- Admit Card available from MPOnline website: 10 days prior to the date of Examination
- Date of Written Examination: Will be notified later