MP High Court Recruitment 2019 – High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) notifications for M.P. Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) Bar Exam-2019 for District Judge (Entry Level) vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process of MPHC Recruitment are given in below.
MP High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||District Judge (Entry Level)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||14 January 2019|
MPHC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- He/She has practised as an Advocate for not less than seven years in a continuous basis
- Prosecution Officers/Addl./Assistant Prosecution Officer will be treated to be an advocate
and eligible as per judgement of Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No.561/2013 Deepak Aggarwal Vs. Keshav Kaushik & Others.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 35 to 45 years (Relaxations as per govt policy).
MP High Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following three stages
- Preliminary/Screening Examination (150 Marks)
- Main Examination (400 Marks)
- Interview/Viva-voce (50 Marks).
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For UnReserved & OBC Candidates: 55%
- SC/ST Candidates: 50%
- For UnReserved Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- For Reserved Candidates of MP (SC/ST/OBC/PH): Rs.800/-
- Portal Charge: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking or via MP Online Kiosk.
Examination Centre: Jabalpur, Indore, Bhopal & Gwalior.
How to apply MP High Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 14 January 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for submission of online Application Form – 21st Dec 2018
- Last Date for submission of online Application Form – 14th Jan 2019
- Period of correction of online Application -21st Dec 2018 to 14th Jan 2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination – 20.02.2019 (Wednesday)
- Date of Main Examination/Interview at Jabalpur – To be notified later