MP High Court Recruitment 2018 – High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) announced notifications for Civil Judge – 140 vacancies for Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level) Exam-2018. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of MPHC Recruitment are given in below.
MP High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Exam Name||Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level) Exam-2018|
|Job Role||Civil Judge|
|Salary||Rs.27,700 – 44,770/-|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||4 September 2018|
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Law from recognized University.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2019): 21 to 35 years
Relaxations: 5 years for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Class Candidates. Others as per govt policy.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
MP High Court Civil Judge Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following stages
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- For UR Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- For Reserved Candidates of MP: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking or via MP Online Kiosk.
How to apply MP High Court Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 4 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application: 5th August 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 4th September 2018
- Last Date for Correction of Online Application: 4th September 2018
- Admit Card available from MPOnline website: 10 days prior to the date of Examination
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 29th September 2018
- Main Examination: Will be notified later