Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Mouser Electronics Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for the role of Software Developer for B.E/ B.Tech – 2020/2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
|Salary||Rs 3.5-5.5 LPA|
- 2020 & 2021 Batch
- Has knowledge of programming languages, data structures, algorithms, and software development patterns
- Has the ability to translate and develop logic from technical specifications
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, as applied to both technical and non-technical subject matter, with the ability to communicate technical subjects to a non-technical audience
- Has good knowledge and experience of one-or-more software development methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Scrum)
- As a Developer I you would be expected to design, build, modify, debug and develop software applications and modules in support of business systems.
You will work with scrum masters, managers, product owners, fellow developers, QA teams, senior staff and other key business stakeholders as required to deliver solutions.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for Mouser Electronics Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now