MOSIP Off Campus Drive 2020 – MOSIP scheduled to hire for the role of Software Development Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech – 2019/ 2020 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MOSIP Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.8,00,000 – 9,00,000/-|
|Last Date||09 September 2020|
|Drive Location||Online (Remote)|
|Drive Date||11 September 2020|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT) – 2019/2020 Batch
- Good academic record
- Excellent pH score
- Strong programming ability with understanding of technology architecture
- Ability to work on multiple technologies and learn new ones if needed
- Commitment to the open-source movement
- Building scripts, deployment and configuration tools
- Working on Kubernetes, docker, ansible, helm, terraform, python for DevOps
- Working on Java, web applications, mobile apps development
- Development and testing automation software
How to Apply MOSIP Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Development Engineer?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online on or before 09 September 2020 and attend the drive at Bangalore on 11 September 2020.
To Apply: Click here