Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment 2021 – Mormugao Port Trust invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Apprentices/Technician Apprentice/Trade Apprentice of 56 vacancies. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI within the age limit of 28 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible can apply online at official website on or before 30 November 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Mormugao Port Trust : Mormugao Port Trust (MPT) is a port on the western coast of India, in the coastal state of Goa. Commissioned in 1885 on the site of a natural harbour, it is one of India’s oldest ports. The port employs around 2,600 employees and has about 4,000 pensioners. The Mormugao Port Trust, which operates the port, is the largest employer in the Vasco region and has a complete mini-township in Headland Sada which includes schools, residential complexes and amenities (like a hospital) for employees of the Port.
Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment 2021:
Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Apprentices/Technician Apprentice/Trade Apprentice:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentices/Technician Apprentice/Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||Rs.7000 – 9000/-|
|Last Date||30 November 2021|
- Passed 10th + ITI in respective trade
Technician (Vocational) Apprentice:
- Must have a certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.
- Must satisfy one of the educational qualifications given below: A degree in engineering or technology is granted by a statutory University. A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament. Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to a degree.
- Must satisfy one of the educational qualifications given below: A diploma in engineering or Technology is granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government. A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a University. A diploma in engineering or technology granted by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above 2 points.
Age Limit: 18 – 27 years
- Trade Apprentices – 36 Posts
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice – 05 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 11 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 04 Posts
- Trade Apprentices – Rs.7000/-
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice – Rs.7000/-
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The final rank list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC/ ST/ OBC on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. The selection will be made from the candidates who fulfill the minimum standard educational qualification and medical fitness.
How to apply for Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can enroll themselves in NATS and apprenticeshipindia and then apply through online on or before 30 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here
NATS: Click here
Apprenticeshipindia: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now