5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire for the role of Technology Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA/Ph.D graduates at Mumbai/ Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Technology Analyst|
- Education: Undergraduate – Bachelors Degree, Masters or PhD graduate
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical majors preferred.
Experience with at least one language:
- Java, C++ or C# database knowledge.
- Operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- Excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills. Fluent in English.
- Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units.
- Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements, making system design decisions, evaluating, integrating and developing necessary software, and testing and deploying applications to production.
- Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
How to Apply for Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now