Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Morar Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of RMO/Doctor/Engineer/Others in various disciplines. There are totally about 10 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS / Diploma are eligible to apply for the jobs. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Morar Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 for RMO / Doctor / Engineer/Others :
|Qualification||MBBS / Diploma|
|Total Posts||10 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 15,000 – 1,77,500|
|Application Starts from||25 February 2023|
|Last Date||26 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
- Resident Medical Officer ( RMO ) : MBBS from a recognized university and registration in Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Lady Doctor : MBBS from a recognized university and registration in Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Sub Engineer : Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from govt recognized Institute.
- Ayah : 5th standard pass from govt recognized School.
- Peon : 8th standard pass from govt recognized School.
- Safaiwala : 5th standard pass from govt recognized School.
Age Limit :
- Resident Medical Officer ( RMO ) : 23 to 35 years
- Lady Doctor : 23 to 35 years
- Sub Engineer : 21 to 30 years
- Ayah : 21 to 30 years
- Peon : 21 to 35 years
- Safaiwala : 21 to 35 years
Age Relaxation : The case of upper age relaxation upto 05 years may be considered by the competent authority as per the provision of CFSR, 1937 as amended from time to time.
- Resident Medical Officer ( RMO ) : Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Lady Doctor : Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Sub Engineer : Rs 36,200 – 1,14,800/-
- Ayah : Rs 15,500- 49,000/-
- Peon : Rs 15,500- 49,000/-
- Safaiwala : Rs 15,500- 49,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 10 Posts
- Resident Medical Officer ( RMO ) : 01 Post
- Lady Doctor : 01 Post
- Sub Engineer : 01 Post
- Ayah : 01 Post
- Peon : 01 Post
- Safaiwala : 05 Posts
Selection Process of Morar Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process includes Written test / Skill test / Interview.
Scheme of Exam :
- Written test & Skill test will be conducted.
- Where skill test will be qualifying in nature.
- There will be four grading A, B, C and D.
- Where A is higher grading, Similarly B and C are lesser respectively and D grade means FAIL.
Exam Fees :
- Rs. 700/- (non-refundable) will be submitted online through the mentioned website/portal only.
- Exam fee is exempted to PH candidates only.
How to apply for Morar Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website from 25 February 2023 to 26 March 2023.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here