Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023 is scheduled to hire an Associate Data Analyst for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Gurgaon Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Associate Data Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s in engineering/Computer science
- 0-3 years of total software development experience
- Knowledge in Alteryx, Tableau, SQL
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a self-directed and independent manner.
- Knowledge in Agile environments and design thinking will be preferred
- Good communication skills: confident interacting with business stakeholders and managing their expectations
- Analytical, logical, and strategic thinker, able to structure and communicate ideas clearly
- The data analyst will provide guidance and support in the development of different analytical projects
- Design and develop workflows in Alteryx
- Develop and maintain dashboards and visualizations in Tableau
- Ability to write/understand SQL queries
- Coordinating with various stakeholders, understand the business requirements and present the developed reports
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to improve and standardize existing processes to enhance operational efficiencies
How to apply for Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online by the following link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.