Monocept Off Campus Drive 2020 – Monocept scheduled to hire Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Monocept Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 4,03,550 PA|
|Online Test Date||21-23 October 2020|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (CS & IT)
- 6 to 12 months (only .net experience as intern/trainee/full time will be considered) . Candidates with relevant training in .net can also apply
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise applications using the latest technologies, frameworks, SDKs, design and architectural patterns.
- Should have a good understanding of database concepts.
- Familiarity with full stack development is a big plus.
- Excellent in Agile development methodologies, and code repositories.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for developing and design of web-based and backend, front-end applications.
- Responsible to actively work on each stage of Agile methodologies
- Provides engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems under development
- Works upon the new requests assigned to him/her and develop those features
- Writes design documents
- Resolves and troubleshoots the problems and complex issues
- Reports any blockers to his lead and helps unblock quickly
- Reports work progress and any problems faced to the Lead
- Understands and evaluates complex data models
- Participate in software development activities such as designing, coding and debugging applications as required
- Collaborates on new features and user experience improvements
- Actively participates in team meetings, by preparing and delivering accurate estimates and progress on work assignments
How to Apply Monocept Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineer Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the online test by the following link from 21 to 23 October 2020.
Online Test Link: Click here
Test Location: Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory
Interview Location: Students who get shortlisted in the online test will be called for further process.Technical & HR Interview will be conducted in online.