Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Molex Recruitment 2023 – Molex is scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for BE/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Molex Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Educational Qualification :
- B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical/Electrical).
Purpose of Position:
- Understand Customer Drawing and Specification
- Create 3D mdoels based on Concept
- Prepare Molex drawings and release them in the system.
Skill Sets & Competencies :
- Fare skills in NX, Pro E OSDD, OSM, AutoCAD and E-EC.
- Fare knowledge of Product design and development processes.
- Moderate technical communication skills
- Moderate Product knowledge
- Knowledge of the wiring harness manufacturing process will be an added advantage.
- Koch is an equal and opportunity employer.
- Good skills in NX and Pro E software.
- Good and effective technical communication skills
Specific Responsibilities :
- Prepare solid models & drawings from Concept
- Release and Update drawings and specifications to Work Manager
- Provide Bill of Materials for costing & assist in updating SAP updation
- Participate in product concepts and proposal development.
- Initiate engineering change via ECR/ECN & PCN and monitor progress till it gets released in System.
- Work with another design centre to get clarifications on design/material etc., for products manufactured but not controlled by Molex India (cable harness).
How to apply for Molex Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.