MOIL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Trainee/Manager. There are 21 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Any degree/Diploma is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
MOIL Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Trainee/Manager:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee/Manager|
|Total Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Last date||15 August 2023|
Graduate Trainee (Mines):
- B.E/B. Tech in Mining or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- During the probation period the candidate has to submit a copy of the application submitted to DGMS along with valid Gas testing and first aid certificate and 1 years experience in the Company for obtaining 2nd class Mine Manager’s certificate of competency (unrestricted) under MMR, 1961 DGMS
Graduate Trainee (Mechanical): B.E/B. Tech Mechanical or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks
- Graduate from a recognized university/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
- Surveyor’s Certificate of competency (Unrestricted) Minimum 2 years’ experience in surveying underground mining out of which 2 years’ experience (1 year for internal candidate) in immediate lower scale (IDA) i.e. Rs. 40000-140000 or equivalent (CDA) OR
- Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying/Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks along with Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency (Unrestricted)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in surveying underground mining out of which 2 years’ experience (1 year for internal candidate) in immediate lower scale (IDA) i.e. Rs. 40000-140000 or equivalent (CDA).
- For candidates from private sector, CTC should be minimum Rs. 8.90 lakh per annum.
Age Limit (As on 15 August 2023):
- Graduate Trainee: 30 Years
- Manager(Survey): 35 Posts
- 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 5 years for SC/ST
- Persons with disabilities candidates:
- By 10 years for General(UR)
- By 13 years for OBC(NCL)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is Service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years
Salary: Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Graduate Trainee(Mines): 15 Posts
- Graduate Trainee(Mechanical): 04 Posts
- Manager(Survey): 02 Posts
- The selection process will be a Computer-Based Online Test/Personal Interview
- Computer-Based Online Test:
- The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 90 minutes (in one sitting) consisting of Objective Type questions (MCQ) (85 marks) break-up of which is
- General Knowledge for 10 marks,
- Reasoning for 10 marks
- General English for 10 marks which will be combined as Segment – I
- Subject Knowledge will be for 55 marks which will be Segment – II.
- The question paper will be available both in Hindi & English.
- Qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Test
- General (UR)/EWS – 50% of marks in each segment
- SC/OBC (NCL)- 40% of marks in each segment
- if shortlisted in the Computer Based Online Test as per the above criteria, they will be called for Personal Interview as per their merit in the ratio of 1:6 (6 candidates against 1 vacancy in respective category)
- Personal Interview:
- A list of candidates who are provisionally shortlisted for the Interview will be uploaded in the MOIL website and they will be intimated about the date, time and venue of interview through their registered E-mail Id as filled by the candidates in the online application form.
- The personal interview will be of 15 marks.
- Final merit panel will be prepared based on the consolidated marks of Computer Based
Online Test and Personal Interview.
- GENERAL (UR) / EWS/OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) category is required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs.590/- including GST (Five Hundred and Ninety only).
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates/EXS/Employees of MOIL Limited are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- The application fee will be paid through Online mode only
How to apply for MOIL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 15 August 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here.
- Tentative date for opening of online registration of applications: 22/07/2023
- Tentative last date of online submission of applications with fee: 15/08/2023