MOIL Recruitment 2020 – MOIL Ltd, Formerly Manganese Ore (India) Ltd.(MOIL) has released the job notification for the post of Graduate Trainee and Management Trainee with various disciplines Mines, Process, Material, Marketing, Contract Management, Personnel, Finance for 36 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA/ Diploma/ CA/ ICWA/ CMA are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on Online Test and Interview. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online on or before 9 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MOIL Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee/ Management Trainee|
|Last date||9 March 2020|
Graduate Trainee (Mines):
- Graduate in B.E./B.Tech Mining or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Graduate Trainee (Process):
- Graduate in B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized
University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Graduate in B.E/B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
For Mineral Processing:
- Graduate in M.Tech in Mineral Processing or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Management Trainee (Material):
- Graduate in any Engineering discipline or equivalent from a recognized university/ Institute.
- MBA in Materials Management/ Post Graduate Diploma 2 years in Materials Management from a recognized university/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Management Trainee (Marketing):
- MBA in Marketing/ Foreign Trade or minimum of 2 years P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management /Foreign Trade from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks (OR) Engineering Graduate with PG Degree/ Diploma in Marketing/ Foreign Trade with minimum 60% marks.
Management Trainee (Contract Management):
- Graduate in any Engineering discipline or equivalent with an MBA in Finance/ Materials Management (or) minimum 2 years PG Diploma in Finance/ Materials Management from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Management Trainee (Personnel):
- P.G. Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations with minimum 60% marks (OR) P.G.Degree/ Diploma in IRPM/ Master in Labour Studies from the recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks (OR) MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HR/ HRD from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Preference will be given to Law Graduate.
Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts):
- Graduate in CA/ ICWA/ CMA from recognized Institute.
Upper Age limit(as on 09.03.2020): 30 years
Upper Age Relaxation(as on 09.03.2020): 53 years
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen – Service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years.
- UR – 10 years
- OBC – 13 years
- SC/ST – 15 years
Disciplines & Category wise vacancies:
- Mining – 10 posts (UR-5,EWS-1,SC-1,ST-1,OBC-2)
- Personnel – 6 posts (UR-3,EWS-1,ST-1,OBC-1)
- Finance – 6 posts (UR-3,EWS-1,OBC-2)
- Marketing – 2 posts (UR-2)
- Material – 2 posts (UR-1,OBC-1)
- Chemical Process – 2 posts (UR-1,OBC-1)
- Metallurgy Process – 2 posts (UR-1,OBC-1)
- Mineral Process – 2 posts (UR-1,SC-1)
- Contract Management – 4 posts (UR-3,OBC-1)
MOIL Recruitment Selection process:
Selection will be based on Online Test and Interview.
Exam Cities: The Computer Based Online Test will be held Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune & Nagpur. Candidates may opt for two Test Cities from the list as per their preference.
Computer-Based Online Test:
The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 90 minutes (in one sitting) consisting of Objective Type question (MCQ) (85 marks). The question paper will be available both in Hindi & English. However, in case of any error in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
Qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Test:
- General (UR)/EWS – 50% of marks in each segment
- SC/ST/PwD/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)- 40% of marks in each segment
Personal Interview: The personal interview will be of 15 marks. List of candidates who are provisionally shortlisted for the Interview will be uploaded in the MOIL website.Shortlisted candidates also get the date, time and venue of interview through their registered E-mail Id which they filled in online application form.
Final Selection: The final selection/merit list is based on the consolidated marks of Computer Based Online Test and Personal Interview.
- UR/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ SC/ EWS/ PwD candidates.
Mode of Payment: Application fee will be paid through Online mode only.
How to apply for MOIL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online on or before 9 March 2020.
For More Details: click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: Candidate should scan the following details before Registration.
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- Handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink)
- Opening date for Online Registration of Applications: 18/02/2020: 18:00 Hrs (Tuesday)
- Last date of Online Submission of Applications with Fee: 09/03/2020: 23:59 Hrs (Monday)
- Tentative date of Computer Based Online Test: 29/3/2020 (Sunday)