Modern Coach Factory Recruitment 2019 has a job notification for Non-Technical for 2 posts. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/Diploma/Any Degree can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Written Examination & Assessment of Talent. All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and filled the application form along with the required documents send it through the given postal address on or before 2 September 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli is a rail coach manufacturing unit of the Indian railways in Uttar Pradesh. This factory is the third facility in India that produces railway compartments, in Tamil Nadu and Punjab. The production of this is to manufacture 1000 of Linke Hofmann Busch coaches annually. The high speed of coaches at the speed of 250 Km/hr, the lift of coach up to 40 years, this will be manufactured in India.
Modern Coach Factory Recruitment 2019 for Non-Technical (Cultural Quota):
|Job Role||Non-Technical (Cultural Quota)|
|Last Date||2 September 2019|
- Candidates should complete 12th or it’s equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability / Ex-Servicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th
- Candidates should possess Degree/ Diploma/Certificate in the specified cultural stream from Govt Recognized Institute
Age Limit(as on 01.07.2019): 18 to 30 years
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Level 02 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- For Vocalist Music: 1 post
- For Dancer (Kathak): 1 post
The selection process is based on the Written Examination & Assessment of Talent
Written Test: 50 marks
- Written Test consisting of Objective type questions based on General Awareness, Mathematics, Mental Ability and Music Related Subject.
- Minimum 40% marks are required for qualifying for Practical Demonstration.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3rd marks for each wrong answer
Assessment of Talent:
- Practical Demonstration: 35 marks
- Testimonial / Prizes etc: 15 marks
- For all general candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Women’s/ Ex-Serviceman/Minorities: Rs.250/-
Mode of payment: Drawn in favour of Principal Financial advisor, Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli
How to apply for Modern Coach Factory Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates should be filled the application form by own handwriting in either English or in Hindi, with a good quality of A-4 size paper using one side only, in the given format along with the required documents send it through the given postal address on or before 2 September 2019
For more details & Application form: Click here
The Principal Chief Personnel Officer,
Modern Coach Factory, Lalganj,
- Last date of application: 02-09-2019
- Expected Date of Written Examination & Assessment of Talent: Between 15-09-2019 to 15-10-2019