MNRE Recruitment 2019: Ministry of New & Renewable Energy has released the job notification for the post of Scientific ‘B’. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Master degree in natural or agriculture science with valid GATE-2019 score can apply for this post. The selection process is based on the GATE-2019 score & personal interview. Interested candidates can apply for this post through postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Recruitment given below.
MNRE Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Scientific ‘B’|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 October 2019|
- Master degree in natural or agricultural science or bachelor degree in engineering or technology or medicine from a recognized university or institute.
- Gate Subjects: Chemical (CH) /Electronic & Communication (RC) / Electrical (EE) / Mechanical (ME) /Engineering Science (XE)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years
Relaxation Age Limit:
- For OBC(NCL) candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years over and above
MNRE Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on Weightage of gate 2019 mark and Interview
- For General candidates: Minimum 30 marks out of 50
- For OBC candidates: Minimum 25 marks out of 50
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates: Minimum of 20 marks out of 50 marks in Interview.
- In case the total marks (weightage of GATE Marks + Interview) for final selection are same then the candidate with higher GATE Marks will be considered and if GATE Marks are same, then the one older in age will be considered for selection.
- Only those candidates who have scored following minimum marks in GATE, 2019 are eligible to apply.
Category Minimum GATE Marks (out of 100) General/UR/UR(EWS) 70 OBC 60 SC/ST/PwD 50
How to apply MNRE Recruitment for Scientific ‘B’?
All the interested and eligible candidates send their duly filled application form along with relevant documents and send it to the given postal address on or before 28 October 2019.
For more details& Application form: Click here
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi — 110 003
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now