MNLU Nagpur Recruitment 2021 – Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Finance and Accounts Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer/System Administrator/Others on Contract basis. There are 06 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply for this post on or before 15 February 2021 . The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Master Degree/Graduate/10th . The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.14000 – 131000/-. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About MNLU: Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai (MNLU Mumbai) is a National Law University located at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a National Law University established in India by The Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014, passed by Maharashtra Legislature under the Maharashtra Act. For the first two years MNLU Mumbai shared its campus with Tata Institute of Social Sciences. In 2017 it shifted its campus to the Centre for Excellence in Telecom Technology and Management at Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai. MNLU Mumbai offers a five-year integrated B.A LL.B.(Hons.) course. Admissions are through Common Law Admission Test.
MNLU Nagpur Recruitment 2021:
MNLU Nagpur Recruitment 2021 for Finance and Accounts Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer/System Administrator/Others:
|Job Role||Finance and Accounts Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer/System Administrator/Others|
|Salary||Rs.14000 – 131000/-|
|Application Last Date||15 February 2020|
Finance and Accounts Officer:
- Master Degree with Commerce or Business Administration (Finance) with min 55% marks and 15 yrs experience
Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Master’s degree with Commerce or Business Administration (Finance) with min 55% marks OR A Graduate and a qualified Chartered or Cost Accountant
- B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology or MCA or M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology with min 60% marks and 5 yrs experience
- Graduate and have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination of English and Marathi Typing with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively.
- Minimum 10th std. passed (Higher qualifications will be preferred). Should have knowledge of Marathi, Hindi and English
- Finance and Accounts Officer: 58 years
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 38 years
- System Administrator: 18 to 38 years
- Clerk-cum-Typist: 18 to 38 years
- Cook: 18 to 38 years
- Finance and Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- System Administrator: 01 Post
- Clerk-cum-Typist: 02 Posts
- Cook: 01 Post
- Finance and Accounts Officer: Rs 131000/-
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Rs 56100/-
- System Administrator: Rs 56100/-
- Clerk-cum-Typist: Rs 21700/-
- Cook: Rs 14000/-
MNLU Nagpur Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The University reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview. Fulfilment of essential qualifications per se does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- Stringent criteria including Written Test / Skill Test / Typing Test may be applied for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview.
- For General – Rs.250/-
- For Others – Rs.150/-
For Other Posts:
- For General – Rs.1000/-
- For Others – Rs.750/-
How to apply for MNLU Nagpur Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates are required to send an advance scanned copy of Filled-in Application to
(email@example.com) and send the filled hard copy of online application through below postal address on or before 15 February 2021.
For More Details : Click here
Assistant Registrar (Administration),
Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur,
Moraj Design and Decorators (DnD) Building,
Adjacent to Mihan Flyover, Near OIL Depot, Khapri, Wardha Road,
Nagpur 441108 [Maharashtra].