Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
MNIT Recruitment 2022 – The Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (MINIT) has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Project Associate-I. There are a total of 1 vacancy to be filled for this position. Candidates with the education qualification of M.Sc/ Master’s Degree can apply for this position. Interested candidates can apply for this position on or before the last date i.e. on or before 18 April 2022. The details of Vacancy, Eligibility and Selection process is given below.
MNIT Recruitment 2022 :
|Job Role||Project Associate-I|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Qualification||M.Sc/ Master’s Degree|
|Salary||Rs.. 25,000 – 31,000/ month|
|Last Date||18 April 2022|
Educational qualification :
- M.Sc. Chemistry or equivalent master degree with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- A good knowledge of chemistry is desired.
- Candidates with valid NET (CSIR/UGC)/GATE qualification certificate may be preferred.
Total Vacancies :
- Project Associate-I : 1 post
- The salary for the post of Project Associate-I is Rs.. 25,000 – 31,000/ month + HRA (as per norms)
Selection Process for MNIT Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the above mentioned posts will be based on shortlisting of the candidates based on essential qualifications and experience and the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed only by email/Mobile. No separate letter will be issued for the interview.
- Candidates should appear for the interview along with their original certificates.
How to apply for MNIT Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online by downloading and filling the application form and sending the scanned copies to the below given E-mail ID along with other essential documents and sending the hard copies to the postal address given below so as it reaches on or before 18 April 2022.
For more details and Application form : Click here
E-mail ID to send Application form : [email protected]
Postal Address :
Dr. Sumit Kumar Sonkar
Department of Chemistry
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan, INDIA
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now