MNGL Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Natural Gas Ltd (MNGL) Job notifications for Graduate Engineer Trainee/Management Trainee. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MNGL Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee/Management Trainee-BD|
|Salary||Rs 4.6 LPA|
|Last Date||31 October 2020|
- B.E/B.Tech (Full time) with MBA preferred.
- Minimum Desired Experience: 1 yrs
- Good understanding of regulatory guidelines, updates and ensuring its
- Quantitative/Qualitative research capabilities
- Good Analytical and communication Skills
- Ensure all regulatory compliances of CGD business at strategic level as required from time to time
- Liaising/coordinating with Regulatory bodies/Statutory agencies etc. for necessary guidelines & approval.
- Demand assessment, detailed feasibility study of new Geographical Area (GA)
- Preparation of Bid document for PNGRB CGD bidding
- Preparation & submission of Monthly/Quarterly/yearly MIS as per stated requirement
- Coordination for obtaining inputs for MIS data from individual functions
- Processing/analyzing the data for strategic decisions in business development
- Developing and pursing new opportunities for the purpose of promoting and marketing the Natural Gas business
The selection of candidates will be based on the performance of Interview.
How to apply MNGL Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates send the application form along with your required documents to following postal address latest by 31 October 2020.
For More details: Click here
The Chief Manager (HR),
Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited., A – Block, Plot No. 27,
Narveer Tanajiwadi, PMPML Bus Depot. Commercial Building, 1st Floor,
Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now