MMRDA Recruitment 2020 – Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Station Manager, Chief Traffic Controller, Senior Section Engineer, Section Engineer, Supervisor for 215 vacancies. Candidate with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the merit list and interview. Interested and eligible candidates may send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 17 April 2020. Here we describe the detailed eligibility of this post.
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority: It is commonly abbreviated as MMRDA. MMRBA is a body of the Govt of Maharashtra. That is responsible for the infrastructure development of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. It was set up on 26 January 1975 under the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Act, 1974 Govt of Maharashtra as an apex body for planning and co-ordination of development activities in the Region.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- CIPET Recruitment 2020 for Technical & Non-Technical Positions
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for IT Professionals
- CSPHCL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentices
MMRDA Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Station Manager/ Chief Traffic Controller/ Senior Section Engineer/ Section Engineer/ Supervisor|
|Experience||2 – 6 years|
|Last Date||17 April 2020|
For Station Manager/Chief Traffic Controller/Senior Section Engineer/Section Engineer:
- Degree or Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Applied Electronics/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics & Communication/ Industrial Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering from a Government recognised University/ Institute.
- Experience: Minimum 2 – 6 years experience in relevant field
For Supervisor (Customer Relation):
- Bachelor degree in any discipline from a government recognised University.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field
Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020):
- Station Manager/Chief Traffic Controller – 41 years
- Senior Section Engineer – 46 years
- Section Engineer – 43 years
- Supervisor (Customer Relation) – 40 years
- For backward class community 5 years
- For Ex-serviceman/persons with disability maximum age is relaxation by 7 years.
- No age limit for deputationist.
Post Wise Vacancies: 215 Posts
- Station Manager – 6 posts
- Chief Traffic Controller – 4 posts
- Senior Section Engineer – 25 posts
- Section Engineer – 113 posts
- Senior Section Engineer (Civil) – 4 posts
- Section Engineer (Civil) – 8 posts
- Senior Section Engineer (E&M) – 2 posts
- Section Engineer (E&M) – 5 posts
- Senior Section Engineer (S&T) – 18 posts
- Section Engineer (S&T) – 29 posts
- Supervisor (Customer Relation) – 1 post
- Station Manager/ Chief Traffic Controller/ Section Engineer/ Supervisor: Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800 GP – 4400 Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale – S-15, Rs.41,800-1,32,300.
- Senior Section Engineer: Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800 GP-4800 Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale S-17, Rs.47,600-1,51,100.
MMRDA Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of Merit and Interview.
How to Apply for MMRDA Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in MMRDA website (www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in) and duly fill the application form in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures should be sent in an envelope by speed post to the following postal address on or before 17 April 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Note: Applications in a sealed envelope superscribed as ‘Application for the post of
The Managing Director,
Maha Mumbai Metro (M3) Operation Corporation Ltd. &
Metropolitan Commissioner, MMRDA
New Administrative Building, 8th Floor, Bandra-Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051. MAHARASHTRA.