MMRCL Recruitment 2019 – Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (MMRCL) Job notification for the post of General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Executive Assistant, Accounts Officer/ Asst. Manager, Deputy Engineer, Community Development Assistant, Surveyor, Sr. Assistant, Jr. Assistant. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MMRCL Recruitment 2019: Mumbai Metro Rail
|Job Role||General Manager, Executive Assistant, Dy Engineer, Surveyor, Jr. Assistant & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.1,20,000/-|
|Last date||18 March 2019|
MMRCL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
General Manager/Deputy General Manager: Full-time Graduate from a recognised university preferably a CA (Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) or I.C.W.A (Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India).
Executive Assistant to ED (Planning): Full-time Degree in Engineering / Planning from a recognised and reputed university
Accounts Officer/ Asst. Manager (Finance):
- Full-time Degree in Commerce from recognised and reputed university and knowledge of
Indian Accounting Standards
- Full-time Graduate from a recognised university preferably a CA (Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) or I.C.W.A (Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
Deputy Engineer (Civil): Full-time Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized and reputed university.
Community Development Assistant: Full-time Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized and reputed university/Institute.
- Candidate should have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination of Maharashtra
State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board and
- Should have passed “Surveyor” course conducted by the Government approved Industrial Training Institute or its equivalent institute and
- Should possess MS-CIT certificate & Auto CAD certificate.
Sr. Assistant to Company Secretary:
- Full-time Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% from a recognized university and
- Passed the “Executive Programme” conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India and certification &
- full-time Diploma course with working knowledge of Computers and having proficiency in MS Office etc.
Jr. Assistant (IT):
- Full-time Graduate from a recognized and reputed university and
- Minimum one (01) year diploma/certification course in Information Technology from Government/ Private Institute.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019):
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now