MMRCL Recruitment 2019 – Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (MMRCL) Job notification for the post of General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Executive Assistant, Accounts Officer/ Asst. Manager, Deputy Engineer, Community Development Assistant, Surveyor, Sr. Assistant, Jr. Assistant. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MMRCL Recruitment 2019: Mumbai Metro Rail
|Job Role||General Manager, Executive Assistant, Dy Engineer, Surveyor, Jr. Assistant & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.1,20,000/-|
|Last date||18 March 2019|
MMRCL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
General Manager/Deputy General Manager: Full-time Graduate from a recognised university preferably a CA (Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) or I.C.W.A (Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India).
Executive Assistant to ED (Planning): Full-time Degree in Engineering / Planning from a recognised and reputed university
Accounts Officer/ Asst. Manager (Finance):
- Full-time Degree in Commerce from recognised and reputed university and knowledge of
Indian Accounting Standards
- Full-time Graduate from a recognised university preferably a CA (Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) or I.C.W.A (Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
Deputy Engineer (Civil): Full-time Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized and reputed university.
Community Development Assistant: Full-time Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized and reputed university/Institute.
- Candidate should have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination of Maharashtra
State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board and
- Should have passed “Surveyor” course conducted by the Government approved Industrial Training Institute or its equivalent institute and
- Should possess MS-CIT certificate & Auto CAD certificate.
Sr. Assistant to Company Secretary:
- Full-time Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% from a recognized university and
- Passed the “Executive Programme” conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India and certification &
- full-time Diploma course with working knowledge of Computers and having proficiency in MS Office etc.
Jr. Assistant (IT):
- Full-time Graduate from a recognized and reputed university and
- Minimum one (01) year diploma/certification course in Information Technology from Government/ Private Institute.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- General Manager (Finance): Below 57 years
- Deputy General Manager/Executive Assistant: Below 40 years
- Accounts Officer/ Asst. Manager: Below 40 years for B.Com graduates & Below 35 years for CA/ICWA graduates
- Dy. Engineer /Community Development Assistant/Surveyor/Sr. Assistant/Jr. Assistant:
Below 35 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for PWD candidates (8 years for OBC, 10 years for SC/ST)
Others as per Govt rules.
MMRCL Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 12 Posts
- General Manager (Finance) – 1 Post
- Deputy General Manager (Accounts) – 1 Post
- Executive Assistant to ED (Planning) – 1 Post
- Accounts Officer/ Asst. Manager (Finance) – 1 Post
- Dy. Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Community Development Assistant – 1 Post
- Surveyor – 4 Posts
- Sr. Assistant to Company Secretary – 1 Post
- Jr. Assistant (IT) – 1 Post
- General Manager: Rs. 1,20,000-2,80,000/-
- Deputy General Manager: Rs. 80,000-2,20,000/-
- Executive Assistant: Rs. 70,000-2,00,000/-
- Accounts Officer/ Asst. Manager/Dy. Engineer: Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-
- Community Development Assistant/Surveyor/Sr. Assistant: Rs. 34,020-64,310/-
- Jr. Assistant: Rs. 20,160-35,640/-
MMRCL Recruitment Selection process:
- Candidates applying for the post mentioned in the advertisement will be called for Personal Interview.
- The Candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field.
- Candidates may be asked to submit any other documents required by the Scrutiny Committee and he/ she is liable to produce the same.
How to apply for MMRCL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 18 March 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for accepting applications: 28th January 2019
- Closing date for accepting applications: 18th March 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now