MLSU Recruitment 2020 – Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Fellow/ Field Asst/ Data Manager for 03 Vacancies. Candidates who completed their B.Sc/ M.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their required documents to the given email id – [email protected] on or before 23 September 2020 by 5 PM. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for IT Asst/Dy Manager/Social Media Executive
Mohanlal Sukhadia University MLSU Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Project Fellow/ Field Assistant/ Data Manager|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 – 25,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||Udaipur (Rajasthan)|
|Last Date||23 September 2020|
Project Fellow: M.Sc. (Zoology) with at least 55% marks
Field Assistant: B.Sc. (including Zoology/Wildlife Biology as a subject) with at least 55% marks
Data Manager: M Sc. (in any science background subject) with at least 55% marks
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Project Fellow: 01 post
- Field Assistant: 01 post
- Data Manager: 01 post
- Project Fellow: Rs.25,000/-
- Field Assistant: Rs.8,000/-
- Data Manager: Rs.20,000/-
Mohanlal Sukhadia University MLSU Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the interview
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email.
- Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies
How to Apply for MLSU Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates send their application on a plain paper with all details along with copies of all necessary documents through e-mail – [email protected] on or before 23 September 2020 by 5 PM.
For More Details: Click here
- Application on a plain paper with a cover letter, updated CV (including name, photograph, date of birth, address for communication, phone number, email id, education detail and scientific accomplishments) and copies of all necessary qualifications and experience certificates