MKCL Recruitment 2021 – Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Trainee. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/M.Sc/M.S are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the online test, Hands-on Test & Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About MKCL: Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited is a public limited company promoted by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra, India and was incorporated under the Companies Act On 5 January 2018 the Department of Higher and Technical Education (H & TE), Government of Maharashtra (GoM) issued a Government Resolution, as per which, in place of H & TE Department, the General Administration Department (GAD) has become the Representative Department of GoM for matters concerning MKCL.
MKCL Recruitment 2021:
MKCL Recruitment 2021 for Project Trainee:
|Job Role||Project Trainee|
|Total Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date||15 February 2021|
- B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Engineering / IT / E&TC), MCA (Master of Computer Applications), MCS (Master of Computer Science), M.Sc. (Computer Science), M.S. (Computer Science), M.E./M.Tech. (Computer Engineering / IT / E&TC) Year 2019 OR 2020 pass-outs from recognized university.
- The annual CTC for Project Trainees is INR 4,00,430/-
MKCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are Online Test: The eligible candidates are required to appear for an Online Test. Candidates can appear for the test from anywhere using PC/Laptop.
- Hands-on Test & Interview: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a Hands-on Test and interview at MKCL, Pune. Personal Interview and Hands-On Test will be conducted from March 01, 2021 to March 6, 2021. MKCL shall communicate the details about this round through email and SMS to the shortlisted candidates.
Application Fees: Rs.500/-
Mode Of Payment:
- The application fee is to be paid through online mode.
How to apply for MKCL Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online along with required documents on or before 15 February 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Last date to apply online: Monday, Feb 15, 2021
- Mock test: Feb 16, 2021 to Feb 19, 2021
- Online test: Saturday, Feb 20, 2021 or Sunday, Feb 21, 2021 from 10AM to 5PM
- Results of the online test: Thursday, Feb 25, 2021
- Hands-on Test & Personal Interview: Monday, March 1, 2021 to Saturday, March 6, 2021
- Date of joining: April 1, 2021