Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
MKCG Medical College Recruitment 2020 – M.K.C.G Medical College Hospital, Berhampur has scheduled the walk-in-interview for the post of Staff Nurse – 155 posts, Lab. Technician – 08 posts, Radiographer – 11 posts on short term contract basis till 30.06.2020 which may be extended if the situation so warrants for treatment of COVID-19 affected patients. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc (Nur)/ Diploma in GNM, Medical Laboratory Technology, Medical Radiation Technology within the age limit of 21 to 62 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the walk-in-interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with the duly filled application form on 29, 30 April 2020 to the mentioned venue. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
MKCG Medical College Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Staff Nurse/ Lab. Technician/ Radiographer|
|Job Location||Berhampur (Odisha)|
|Interview Date||29, 30 April 2020|
- Candidates should complete +2 in the 10+2 System or its equivalent with Diploma in GNM/B.Sc Nursing from any Medical College and Hospitals of the state / any other institutions duly recognized and approved by the Indian Nursing Council
- Must have passed +2 Science Examination under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/ Equivalent, and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Govt. Medical College & Hospitals of the state/any other private institutions recognized by Govt. of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education.
- Must have passed +2 Science Examination under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/ Equivalent, and Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology from Govt. Medical College & Hospitals of the state/any other private institutions recognized by Govt. of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education.
Knowledge in Odia:
- Candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia
- Passed middle school examination with Odia as language subject or
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as a medium of examination in the non-language subject, or have passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of class-VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha
Age Limit (as on 24.04.2020): 21 to 65 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 174 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 155 posts
- Lab. Technician: 08 posts
- Radiographer: 11 posts
MKCG Medical College Selection Process for Staff Nurse/ Lab. Technician/ Radiographer:
- Selection will be based on the walk-in-interview
Process of finalization of Merit list:
The career assessment would be done for an individual applicant using the following criteria.
- HSC (excluding 4th optional]/equivalent 20%
- +2 (excluding 4th optional)/ equivalent 30%
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife Course/B.scNursing/DMRT/DMLT/ Diploma in Pharmacy 50%
Note: Preference shall be given to Retired personnel.
How to apply MKCG Medical College Walk-in-Interview for Staff Nurse/ Lab. Technician/ Radiographer?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with the duly filled application form with relevant documents to the following venue on 29, 30 April 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date: 29.04.2020 to 30.04.2020 Time: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
M.K.C.G Medical College
Required documents to carry while attending the walk-in:
- Duly filled in and signed application in the prescribed format.
- Any photo ID card(AADHAR, PAN, Voter ID, etc)
- Original testimonials for verification.
- Two passport size color photographs.
- A set of self-attested (full signature) photocopy of all required documents
MKCG Medical College Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at MKCG Medical College Recruitment?
Ans. At present MKCG Medical College having vacancies for Staff Nurse - 155 posts, Lab. Technician - 08 posts, Radiographer - 11 posts
Q2.Who can apply for MKCG Medical College Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed B.Sc (Nur)/ Diploma in GNM, Medical Laboratory Technology, Medical Radiation Technology are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for MKCG Medical College Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with the duly filled application form on 29, 30 April 2020 to the mentioned venue
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now