Mizoram Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 – Mizoram Social Welfare Department has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of voluntary/honorary workers for a special project “Support of Jordan Centre the Comprehensive Drug Treatment and Rehabilitation Centre under the programme of National Action Plan for Drug Demand Reduction. There are 161 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 27 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Mizoram Social Welfare Department: The Mizoram Social Welfare which was created as a small wing under Education Department during 1973 – 74 with one State Social Welfare Officer, one District Social Welfare Officer and a skeleton supporting staff. During 1974-75, the Social Welfare Wing was strengthened by posting one Programme Officer. This was further strengthened by creating two more posts of District Social Welfare Officers with minimum supporting staff for Lunglei and Chhimtuipui Districts during 1979 – 80.
Mizoram Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020:
Mizoram Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 for Clerk/Doctor/Nurse/Others:
|Salary||Rs.4,100 – 55,000/month|
|Job Location||Aizawl (Mizoram)|
|Application Last Date||27 November 2020|
For Project Co-ordinator/Vocational Counsellor:
- Graduate with experience of managing such centres for a minimum period of 3 years or demonstrable capability for running such centres and having working knowledge of computers.
- Graduate with knowledge of accounts and working knowledge of computers.
- Candidates should have passed in VIII class.
For Doctor/Doctor (Part time):
- Doctors should essentially be qualified as MBBS and also hold a Training Certificate in Addiction Medicine from a recognized institute.
For Psychologist/ Social/Case Workers:
- Graduate in any discipline with three years experiences in the field. He/She must hold a Certificate of three months Training Course in de- addiction counseling by N1SD and should have knowledge of English as well as one regional language.
For Computer Operator/program m in g assistant/Baker/Confectioner/Basic cosmetology/Sewing technology/Wireman/General Carpenter/Mechanic/Plumbing/Electrician:
- HSLC with three years diploma course in Computer Science & Engineering from any recognized institution/One year diploma course in Baker & Confectioner/in Hair & Skin Care/Sewing & Cutting /Wireman/Carpenter/Auto mobile/Plumber/Radio & TV in ITI or equivalent from recognized institutions.
- Nurses should be qualified as Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) and trained by a recognized government medical institution.
For Ward Boys:
- VIII Class pass preferably experienced in such centres. Ward Boy employed in an IRCA must be trained by NISD.
For Peer Educator:
- Should be literate; Ex-drug user with 1-2 years of sobriety, willing to work among drug using population as well as is possessing qualities like empathy, communication skills, Willing to get trained; Agrees to refrain from using, buying, or selling drugs; Ready to work for the prevention of harmful drug use and relapse.
Age Limit (as on 21.11.2020):
- For General – 21 years – 35 years
Upper age relexable by:
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- Project Co-ordinator/Vocational Counsellor – 10 Posts
- Accountant/Clerk – 10 Posts
- Cook – 10 Posts
- Chowkidar – 20 Posts
- Sweeper – 10 Posts
- Doctor- 1 Post
- Doctor (Part time) – 10 Posts
- Psychologist- 5 Posts
- Social/Case Workers – 6 Posts
- Computer Operator programming assistant – 1 Post
- Baker/Confectioner -1 Post
- Basic cosmetology – 1 Post
- Sewing technology – 1 Post
- Wireman – 1 Post
- General Carpenter – 1 Post
- Mechanic – 1 Post
- Plumbing – 1 Post
- Electrician – 1 Post
- Nurse – 40 Posts
- Ward Boys – 20 Posts
- Peer Educator – 10 Posts
- Project Co-ordinator/Vocational Counsellor – Rs.15,000/month
- Accountant/Clerk – Rs.10,000/month
- Cook – Rs.8,000/month
- Chowkidar – Rs.4,100/month
- Sweeper – Rs.4,100/month
- Doctor- Rs.55,000/month
- Doctor (Part time) – Rs.16,500/month
- Psychologist- Rs.12,500/month
- Social/Case Workers – Rs.12,500/month
- Computer Operator programming assistant – Rs.5,000/month
- Baker/Confectioner -Rs.5,000/month
- Basic cosmetology – Rs.5,000/month
- Sewing technology – Rs.5,000/month
- Wireman – Rs.5,000/month
- General Carpenter – Rs.5,000/month
- Mechanic – Rs.5,000/month
- Plumbing – Rs.5,000/month
- Electrician – Rs.5,000/month
- Nurse – Rs.11,000/month
- Ward Boys – Rs.11,000/month
- Peer Educator – Rs.9,000/month
Mizoram Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Mizoram Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website or get it from the office reception (with payment of Rs.10/-) and submit the filled application to the given office address.
For More Details: Click here
Social Welfare & Tribal Affairs Department,