Mizoram EMRS Society Recruitment 2020 – Mizoram Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs) Society invites application for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)/ Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)/ Hostel Warden/ Medical Attendant/ Grade IV for 66 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Ed/ Degree/ Diploma/ 8th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test and interview. Interested candidates can send their application through postal on or before 28 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 for Scientific Officer/Assistant
- NABARD Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Consultants
- NRHM Recruitment 2020 for State Programme Manager/DEO
Mizoram EMRS Society Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)/ Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)/ Hostel Warden/ Medical Attendant/ Grade IV|
|Salary||Rs.16,500 – 39,500/-Month|
|Last Date||28 August 2020|
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (IT):
- Two years Integrated PG Course from the regional college of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% Marks in aggregate. Or
- B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT)/ Masters Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ M.Tech (Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Information Technology)
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Mathematics/ Science/ Social Science/ English/ Mizo/ Hindi):
- Four years Integrated degree course of regional college of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% Marks in aggregate or
- Bachelors Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject along with B.Ed. Or equivalent.
- Graduation Degree from any recognized University
- At least 5 years of teaching or administrative experience in Hostels or any Govt. Recognised schools.
- 12th or equivalent and Grade A Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from a recognized University or
- B.Sc. Nursing/GNM from a recognized University.
- Practical experience of two years
IV Grade (Cook, Chowkidar, Watchman):
- Class VIII or above from any recognised institution
- Working Knowledge of Mizo Language at least Middle School Standard.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Up to 40 years
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Up to 35 years
- Hostel Warden – 26 to 45 years
- Medical Attendant – 35 years
- IV Grade (Cook, Chowkidar, Watchman) – 21 to 35 years
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 24 posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 04 posts
- Hostel Warden – 08 posts
- Medical Attendant – 06 posts
- Grade 4 (Cook, Chowkidar, Watchman) – 24 posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Rs.39,500/-
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Rs.35,100/-
- Hostel Warden/Medical Attendant – Rs.28,100/-
- Grade 4 (Cook, Chowkidar, Watchman) – Rs.16,500/-
Mizoram EMRS Society Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the Written Test/Examination and Personal Interview
How to Apply for Mizoram EMRS Society Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates should submit the application form along with attested copies of mark sheets through the given postal address on or before 28 August 2020.
Note: Application form could be obtained from the Directorate of Social Welfare & Tribal Affairs Chaltlang on payment of Rs.20/- only
For More Details: Click here
Social Welfare & Tribal Affairs Department,