Mitr Learning & Media Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for 2017/2018 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Mitr Learning & Media Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Salary||Rs 3.60 LPA|
|Venue Date||14 November 2018|
- BE/BTech.(Computer Science / IT)
- 2018 and 2017 batch pass-outs
- Percentage Criteria: For HSC/Diploma 70% & BE – No percentage criteria
- Formal training in programming in HTML5/ JS will be an added advantage
- Team player and willingness to learn
Job Description: Hiring engineering graduates (fresher) as Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET) with interest and aptitude in programming in cutting edge technologies for tablets/ mobile content devices. The individual will be part of HTML5/ JS programming team.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Programming Concepts
- Basic Programming Skills
- Personal-cum-Technical Interview
How to apply for Mitr Learning & Media Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at the following venue on 14 November 2018 at 9:00 AM.
To Apply: Click here
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering and Research(PCCOE&R)
Plot No. B, Sector no. 110,
Gate no.1, Laxminagar,
Pune, Maharashtra 412101.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC / Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs