Mitel Networks Recruitment 2020 – Mitel Networks scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Mitel Networks Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- 0-3 years development experience, outstanding coding and design skills.
- Strong knowledge of objected-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures and debugging skills.
- Experienced in building distributed applications with REST services using typescript or node.js. and SQL or NoSQL DBs.
- Cloud experience like AWS.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Serverless programming models and experience with messaging and transport technologies MQTT, message buses (kafka, MSMQ, RabbitMQ, SNS, SQS, etc).
- Experience with cloud-based services like Amazon web services, DynomoDB, Elasticsearch, and Github or Bitbucket.
- Test frameworks like Mocha and Istanbul.
- AWS certifications such as AWS Certified Developer or AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
- Experience with blue-green deployments techniques
- You’ll be deep into modern cloud-native technologies, building a distributed system using microservices that operate all over the world at Internet scale and resiliency.
- Design, develop, and test software using typescript, node.js, serverless, containers, SQL/NoSQL DBs using API-first and public cloud managed services.
- Develop scripts for testing, monitoring, and deployment of services as apart of CI/CD.
- Maintain microservice uptime by monitoring, analyzing, and reacting to data from the monitoring tools.
- You’ll work closely with local and cross-regional development, DevOps, and test teams to accomplish the tasks.
- Work within Agile development processes such as Scrum and Kanban
How to Apply Mitel Networks Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here