Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Science & Technology calling for 11th Batch Women Scientists Scheme-C (WOS-C) KIRAN in the area of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
If you have hunger to deal with latest scientific and technological inventions and innovations, this opportunity may be for you…..
Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment 2019 for Women Scientist:
|Job Role||Women Scientist|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 30,000/Month|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||20 March 2019|
Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Master of Science; Bachelors in Engineering/Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient in handling computerized database, collection, collation, analysis and report preparation.
- Basic understanding of various IPR aspects & issues with logical aptitude towards scientific developments across the world. Experience in research, preparation of project reports, term papers and similar activities.
- Result awaited candidates need not apply.
- Women in permanent position are not eligible to apply and
- Those who have already undergone training (partially or fully) in any of the earlier batches or those who are undergoing training in the ongoing batch are not eligible.
Age limit (As on 20.03.2019): 27 to 45 years
WOS-C Scheme – Tentative Vacancies: 120 Posts
|Chemistry & Chemical Sciences||20|
|Drugs, Food & Pharma||14|
|Life Sciences & Biotechnology||15|
|Mechanical, Production, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engg, Structural Engg, Construction Engg, Transportation Engg, Materials Science Engg||10|
|Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation & Biomedical Engineering||28|
|Computers & Information & Communication Technology||18|
|Other Areas (Only Science Related Subjects)||15|
- MSc in Basic or Applied Sciences/BTech/MBBS or equivalent degree: Rs. 20,000/Month
- M.Phil/MTech/M.Pharma/MVSc or equivalent degree: Rs. 25,000/Month
- PhD in Basic or Applied Sciences or equivalent degree: Rs. 30,000/Month
WOS-C Scheme – Women Scientist Selection process:
- Selection will be through an all India online examination and interview.
- The online exam will be mainly objective in nature, having negative marking and aimed at determining the analytical, scientific and technical abilities.
- The duration of the online examination will be 2 hours and total questions will be 120. The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ type).
- Question Paper will have 2 Sections of 60 questions each, namely Section A (General Section) and Section B (Technical Subject Section). Section A will be common for all. Section B will be different for different candidates as per their subject stream.
How to apply for Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 20 March 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 20 February 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 20 March 2019