Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment 2018: Ministry of Science & Technology calling for 10th Batch Women Scientists Scheme-C (WOS-C) KIRAN in the area of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
If you have hunger to deal with latest scientific and technological inventions and innovations, this opportunity may be for you…..
Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment 2018 for Women Scientist:
|Job Role||Women Scientist|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||19 January 2018|
Educational Qualification: Master of Science; Bachelors in Engineering/Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient in handling computerized database, collection, collation, analysis and report preparation.
- Basic understanding of various IPR aspects & issues with logical aptitude towards scientific developments across the world. Experience in research, preparation of project reports, term papers and similar activities.
- Women in permanent position are not eligible to apply and
- those who have already undergone training (partially or fully) in any of the earlier batches or those who are undergoing training in the ongoing batch are not eligible to apply.
Age limit(As on 01-01-2018): 27 to 45 years
|Chemistry & Chemical Sciences||20|
|Drugs, Food & Pharma||14|
|Life Sciences & Biotechnology||15|
|Mechanical, Production, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engg, Structural Engg, Construction Engg, Transportation Engg, Materials Science Engg||10|
|Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation & Biomedical Engineering||28|
|Computers & Information & Communication Technology||18|
|Other Areas (Only Science Related Subjects)||15|
- MSc in Basic or Applied Sciences/BTech/MBBS or equivalent degree: Rs. 20,000/- pm
- M.Phil/MTech/M.Pharma/MVSc or equivalent degree: Rs. 25,000/- pm
- PhD in Basic or Applied Sciences or equivalent degree: Rs. 30,000/- pm
During training, selected candidates will undergo orientation program on IPR at New Delhi for one month. After orientation, candidates will be placed as Interns in and around the Coordination Centres at Delhi, Pune, Chennai, and Kharagpur for hands-on-training.
WOS-C Scheme Selection process:
An online examination will be conducted at various centres throughout the country. Based on exam merit, candidates will be called for interview for final selection.
How to apply for Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 19 January 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here