Ministry of Law & Justice Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of MIS Consultant. There is 01 vacancy available for above mentioned post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Ministry of Law & Justice Recruitment 2023 for MIS Consultant:
|Job Role||MIS Consultant|
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||24 February 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
MIS Consultant :
- Bachelor degree in IT, computer science or related field.
- Certification course in MIS or related field 2-3 year of Experience with a broad range of applications and software.
- Knowledge of various MIS reporting tools.
- Work experience in the social/development sector is preferable, with experience of working with partners including NGOs.
- Social enterprises etc,.
Age Limit ( As on 01 April 2023 ) : 40 years
Salary : Rs 45,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 01 Post
Selection Process of Ministry of Law & Justice Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process may include Interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be intimated.
How to apply for Ministry of Law & Justice Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending prescribed application form to the mentioned mail-id on or before 24 February 2023.
For more details : Click here
Mail-id : email@example.com