Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2022 – Ministry of Labour and Employment has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Young Professional . There are 112 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. The educational qualification should be Master Degree/B.A/B.E/ B.Tech /B.Ed. The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below.
About Ministry of Labour and Employment : The Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India, under the Mission Mode Project implemented the National Career Service (NCS) Project for revamping public employment related services. For smooth transformation of these services, Model Career Centres (MCCs) have been set up to provide standardized employment services across the nation. In order to make these MCCs effectively functional, a ‘Young Professional Scheme’ was launched by Directorate General for Employment (DGE) with an aim to transform the emerging landscape of Employment Services and Career Counselling in India. For Effective functioning of Model Career Centres one Young Professional is being posted at each Model Career Centres located at various parts of the country.
Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2022 :
Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2022 for Young Professional:
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Qualification||Master Degree/B.A/B.E/ B.Tech /B.Ed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12 April 2022|
- The candidate should either have a Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.E/ B.Tech /B.Ed) with at least 4 years of experience and/or a Master’s Degree (MBA/ Masters in Economics/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Operations Research/ Statistics/ Social Work/Management/ Finance/ Commerce/ Computer Applications etc.) with at least 2 years of experience.
- Facilitating smooth and efficient working of Model Career Centres. Promotion of National Career Services portal for multiple stakeholders
- Facilitating the transition of employment exchanges into career centres by actively engaging in capacity building, branding and training on National Career Services project. Supporting State Governments and institutions in replicating this model in other centres
- Preparing regular reports on performance indicators, to be shared with DGE. Identifying best practices and pain areas/bottlenecks in implementing DGE schemes and in the collaboration with National Career Services project.
- Coordinating outreach activities in schools/colleges and conducting job-fairs including interaction with academia, local industry, manufacturing associations, training providers, counsellors and others
- Plan, organize, develop and implement career events and publications to publicize Career Centre services, resources and speaker programs. Maintain lists and bulletins concerning jobs and mapping the required skills with the resource pool; provide information concerning the industry job trends across the country and assistance in the enhancement of the skills in a candidate
- Conducting research and market analysis to create intelligence for better performance of Model Career Centres. Regular interaction with DGE for Model Career Centre monitoring
- Prepare a wide variety of manual and electronic reports and materials (e.g. program mandated, brochures, mailers, etc.) for the purpose of communicating with staff, students and other stakeholders, and complying with program
- Working under supervision of MCC nodal officer using standardized practices and/or methods; directing other persons within a small work unit and operating within a defined budget. Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit at the Model Career Centres.
- Young Professional – 24 to 40 years
- Young Professional – 112 Posts
- Young Professional – Rs.50,000/-
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 12 April 2022 .
For more details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now