Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Young Professional. There are 33 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of M.A/Diploma in Journalism/Others are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting was the early ministry set up after independence, it plays a vital ministry by representing the face of government, by broadcasting more information about India through the media. The vision of this mib is to create the sustained growth of media and entertainment, based on the information about the policies, achievements, and wholesome entertainment.
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023 for Young Professionals:
|Job Role||Young Professionals|
|Qualification||M.A/Diploma in Journalism/Others|
|Total Vacancies||33 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 50,000 – 60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 September 2023|
- Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Visual Communication/ Information Arts/ Animation & Designing/ Literature and Creative Writing.
- Minimum two years of work experience after Master’s Degree/ Diploma, preferably in the field of Communication, designing, marketing, animation, editing, and book publishing.
Age Limit ( As on 30 September 2023 ): 32 years
Salary: Rs 50,000 – 60,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 33 Posts
- The selection process includes a Written Test.
- If in case a large number of applications are received, the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting may conduct a written test, which will carry a weightage of 70% of the total marks.
- Only the candidates who are eligible as per the qualification criteria in this guideline will be considered for selection, and for appearing in the written examination.
- The shortlisted eligible candidates after the written test will have a brief interaction with an Expert Committee constituted by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and in case of such interaction, it will carry a weightage of 30% of the total marks.
How to apply for Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website by the given link latest by 30 September 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.