Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 announced notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk|
|Last date||31 March 2019|
Educational Qualification: 12th Pass or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
Skill Test Norms:
- English Typing @35 w.p.m. on Computer OR
- Hindi Typing @30 w.p.m. on Computer
Age limit (As on 31.03.2019):
- 18 to 28 years for OBC Candidates
- 18 to 30 years for SC Candidates
Posting: Southern Command, Pune and transferable on all India service liability.
Ministry of Defence LDC Recruitment – Selection process:
- The Selection Board may carry out preliminary screening on the basis of marks, obtained in 12th or equivalent examination and call only those candidates for written examination, who have obtained minimum percentage as decided by the Board.
- After written test, the selected candidates will undergo typing test.
Scheme of Written Examination:
Examination Centre: Pune.
How to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates may send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 31 March 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Judge Advocate General Branch,
HQ Southern Command,
Pune – 411001.
Required Documents: Application duly supported with attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste (issued by Competent Authority), residence and character along with two passport size photographs (5cm x 3.5cm) all duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. Also attached a self-addressed registered envelop with postal stamp of Rs. 25/-
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now