Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 announced recruitment notification for the post of Fireman and labour under Group C. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Fireman and Labour|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||15 July 2019|
- 10th Standard passed or it’s equivalent from any recognized university or board.
- Must be familiar with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fittings and fire appliances and equipment fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches.
- Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting methods employed in fire fighting different types of fire.
- Must have served in a recognized Civil or Defence Fire Brigades as Fireman Grade II for a minimum period of three years.
- 10th Standard pass or equivalent.
- Should be proficient in trade work (Well versed with Labour duties).
Age limit (As on 15.07.2019):
- 18 to 25 yrs for UR Candidates.
- 18 to 28 yrs for OBC Candidates.
- 18 to 30 yrs for SC/ST Candidates.
- 3 years for Ex-servicemen
- 5 years for UR/OBC/SC/ST Sportsperson
Category Wise Vacancies:
|Name of Post||General||SC||ST||OBC|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment – Selection process:
Selection will be done on the basis of physical test, practical test, and written tests.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now