Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018 job notification announced for the post of Mazdoor(Group C Posts).The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Mazdoor (Group C)|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last date||10 March 2018|
- Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Height without shoe: 165 cms, a concession of 2.5 cms in height shall be allowed for members of Scheduled Tribes.
- Chest (Un-expanded) – Min 81.5.
- Chest (on expansion) – Min 85.
- Weight – 50 Kgs (minimum)
Age limit(As on 10.03.2018):
- 18 to 25 years for UR Candidates
- 18 to 28 years for OBC Candidates
- 18 to 30 years for SC/ST Candidates
- Others as per government policy
Probation Period: Two (02) years.
Posting: Place of appointment and employment will be in any part of Jammu & Kashmir and subsequently with All Service Liability.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018 Selection process:
- The Selection of the candidate will be based on Physical Endurance Test, Practical Test, Written Test, Medical Fitness and Character verification.
- The written test will comprise of four parts and the Question-Paper-cum-Answer Sheet will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.However, the questions the section of English language will be in English only.
- Time allowed: 2 Hours.
- Question Paper: Objective.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks for each wrong answer will be deducted.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: Candidates scoring min 33% marks in each part will only be considered in merit list.
Examination Centre: Badami Bagh Cantonment (BB Cantt), Srinagar (J&K)
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 March 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
221 Coy ASC (Supply) Type ‘G’ (Presiding Officer)
C/o 56 APO
- One 12 cm x 18 cm self-addressed envelope affixed with Rupees Twenty Five(Rs 25/-) postage stamp.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Army Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Servicemen only).
- Caste Certificate, where applicable.
- Documents in support of age relaxation, where applicable