Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2020 – Ministry of Corporate Affairs invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Sr. Consultant/ Consultant/ Administrative Officer/ Company Secretary (Trainee)/ Stenographer/ Graphic Designer for 13 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Degree with required work experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates must submit their CVs along with attached Proforma to email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29 May 2020 up to 5 PM. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Faculty/Office Assistant
- Agriculture Insurance AIC Recruitment 2020 for District Manager
Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Sr. Consultant/ Consultant/ Administrative Officer/ Company Secretary (Trainee)/ Stenographer/ Graphic Designer|
|Salary||Up to Rs.75,000/-Month|
|Job Location||Manesar (Gurgaon)|
|Last Date||29 May 2020|
- Candidate having academic knowledge in the field of corporate law/ Accounting with work experience of 3-6 years or more.
Administrative Officer: Candidate should be Graduate from a recognised University.
Company Secretary: Must clear CS Executive.
Stenographer: Must have Experience of a minimum of 2 years and above in the field of a stenographer.
Graphic Designer: Must have experience of 1 -3 in the field of designing.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Senior Consultant – 3 Posts
- Consultant – 3 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 1 Post
- Company Secretary – 4 Posts
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Graphic Designer – 1 Post
- Senior Consultant – Rs. 75000/-
- Consultant/Administrative Officer – Rs. 50,000/-
- Company Secretary – Rs. 20,000/-
- Stenographer – Rs. 45,000/-
- Graphic Designer – Rs. 35,000/-
Ministry of Corporate Affairs Selection Procedure:
- Selection will be based on the interview
- The interview will be tentatively held on 30th of May, 2020 and 31st of May via online mode.
- The shortlisted candidates will be personally called/ emailed for interview from the Academy after the initial screening of their CV and Proforma
How to Apply for Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates must submit their CVs along with attached Proforma to email id email@example.com on or before 29 May 2020 up to 5 PM.
Note: Subject titled “Notice for engaging _(name of post) in ICLS Academy.”
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now