Ministry of AYUSH Recruitment 2020 – Ministry of AYUSH, invites offline job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Young Professionals for 48 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidate can send their application form through the given postal address on or before 19 September 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- CIPET Recruitment 2020 for JRF/RA/ Project Associate
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer
Ministry of AYUSH Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Young Professionals|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||19 September 2020|
For Young Professionals:
- Bachelor Degree or technical qualifications (B.Tech, MBA) or equivalent in Public Health and Infrastructure, AYUSH Systems, Budget, Finance, IT, Management of Information System, Mass communication/Mass Media, AYUSH Education, Commerce & Trade, Marketing & Strategies, Development & Promotion of Medicinal Plants Sector, Skill Development. Post- Graduate Diploma will also be considered in select specifications like video production, Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, etc.
- Desirable Qualifications: Masters/ M.Phil/Ph.D. or MD on research experience and published papers and working experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2020): 32 years
Ministry of AYUSH Recruitment Selection Process for Young Professionals:
- Selection will be based on the interview
How to Apply Ministry of AYUSH Recruitment 2020 for Young Professionals?
All interested and eligible candidates may submit their duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with CV and necessary documents to the following postal address on or before 19 September 2020.
Note – The envelope should bear the superscription “Application for the assignment of Young Professional”.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Establishment – II Section,
Room No. 303, AYUSH Bhawan, GPO
Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023