Mindtree Ltd is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is a part of the Larsen & Toubro Group. Mindtree works in Application Development and Maintenance, Data Analytics, Digital Services, Enterprise Application Integration, and Business Process Management, Engineering R&D, Enterprise Application Services, Testing, and Infrastructure Management Services. Mindtree offers various job opportunities for both engineering graduates and B.Sc./BCA graduates. More details regarding the Mindtree Hiring process, Mindtree test pattern and syllabus, and much more are as follows.
EDGE Program-Learn-and-Earn Program for B.Sc. and BCA Graduates:
- Candidates from the Bachelor of Science (BSc) disciplines can apply.
- Candidates from the Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) discipline can apply.
- The candidates must have at least 60% aggregate or equivalent CGPA
- B.Sc. graduates must have had Core Mathematics as a subject in graduation.
- Business Mathematics and Applied Mathematics will not be considered as core mathematics subjects.
- Candidates must have completed Full-time, UGC-recognized education in 10th, 12th, diploma, and graduation.
- Candidates who studied through distance learning or part-time degrees will not be considered.
- Graduation should have been completed in 3 years with no gaps.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- HR interview.
Mindtree will sponsor 100% of the MTech program fee.
For Engineering Graduates:
- Candidates from B.E and B.Tech disciplines can apply.
- Candidates should be from the IT stream and Circuit streams only.
- The candidates must have at least 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above in their 10th, 12th, and graduation.
- The candidates should never have any gap during their degree period.
- The candidates should not have any backlogs and arrears at the time of hiring.
Role – Software Engineer
Compensation – 4LPA (on successful completion of learning program)
Stipend – 26,000 per month (During Learning Period)
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Coding Test
- Virtual Technical Discussion (Technical Interview)
- Virtual HR Interview
Learning Programming for Engineering Graduates:
The candidates who have been selected for the role of Software Engineer role will have to go through a learning period, after which they will be hired as full-time employees at Mindtree.
Pre-Joining Learning Program
- Access to curated learning course on Yorbit, Mindtree’s Learning Platform
- Access to MS Teams collaboration Platform
- Practical Problems
- Code walkthrough by leads
- Lead Intervention to answer technical queries
- Regular Technical SME webinars & Leadership connects
- Learning program imparted online
- Skill specific 90-day learning plan
- A mix of classroom and self-learning approach
- Tracks allocated based on business demand
- Leads assigned from business as technical anchors
Post-Joining Learning Program
- Access to 2200+ technical & self-development courses
- Manager approval not required for 101 level courses
- Up-skilling based on business requirements through instructor-led (201 Level) / Project shadowing (301 level) courses.
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Arithmetic Aptitude
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Age Problems
- Work And Time
- Time & Speed
- Permutation and Combination
- Ratios and Proportions
- Stream Boat Problems
- Mixture and Alligation
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Coding and Decoding
Question from core programming subjects such as data structures, algorithms, and other core concepts will be asked.
Technical and HR Interview (Virtual):
In technical interviews, core concepts from your domain will be asked. Similarly in the HR interview personal details of the candidates to evaluate them will be asked.
This covers most of the details regarding the Mindtree Test Pattern and Syllabus, eligibility criteria, and much more. For more details regarding the Mindtree hiring, visit their official website.
Mindtree Official Site- Check Now
When is the hiring of Mindtree scheduled for this year ?
For any updates regarding the date of the hiring, visit their official website.
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now