Mindtree scheduled off campus drive for a role of Junior Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process for Mindtree Off Campus are given below.
Mindtree Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 2,75,000 LPA|
|Last Date||17 January 2018|
|Venue date||19 January 2018|
- 2017 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation)
- Good academics (60% and above in Xth/ XIIth and graduation aggregate)
- Good pH score
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
- MS SQL
- MY SQL
- ITIL Basic Concepts
How to apply Mindtree Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 17 January 2018 and attend this drive on 19 January 2018.
To Apply: Click here