Mindtree scheduled off campus drive for role of Engineer from Eligible graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process for Mindtree Off Campus are given below.
Mindtree Off Campus drive Details:
|Salary||Rs 3.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai|
- 10th and 12th percentage – 65%
- Aggregate of 65% in Engineering (BE / B.Tech / MCA ) 2017 Batch.
- Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA: Total marks obtained in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester
- Candidates need to clear all the exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates
- At the time of recruitment, candidate should have less than 2 backlogs
- Only Students from circuit branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches mentioned below).
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Electricals
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Programming Test
- Technical/HR Interview
How to apply Mindtree Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here