Mindtree off campus drive scheduled to hire Junior Engineer for 2019 Batch Engineering graduates at across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Mindtree Off Campus Drive Details:
Mindtree Off Campus Drive for Junior Engineer:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 2.7 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
- 2019 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++)
- Candidates with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th & 12th and 55% or 5.5 CGPA in Graduation.
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage.
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and onboarding into Mindtree
Job Locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi.
How to apply Mindtree Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now