Mindtree scheduled off campus drive for role of Junior Engineer from elibile graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process for Mindtree Off Campus are given below.
Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Branch||CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation|
|Year of Passing||2016|
|CTC -Salary||RS 2.1 LPA|
|Venue Date||20 January 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||18 January 2017|
- BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation)-2016 batch
- Good academics (60% and above in Xth/ XIIth and graduation aggregate)
- Candidates should have Good pH score
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
How to Apply Mindtree Off Campus ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 18 January 2017.Shortlisted candidates will get venue details.
To Apply: Click here