Mindtree Off-Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire the Junior Engineer for engineering graduates from 2019 batch at Across India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Mindtree Off Campus Drive Details:
Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Junior Engineer:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Salary||INR 2.97 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Bhubaneshwar|
|Interview Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Pune and Bhubaneswar|
Get Free Job Alerts on Whatsapp. Save 9444100128 as “FV Job Alert” & send Whatsapp Message “JOIN“
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++)
- candidates with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th & 12th and 55% or 5.5 CGPA in Graduation
- Batch: 2019
- Joining: December
Salary: INR 2.97 LPA.
Service Agreement: INR 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the date of Joining.
Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
Stipend during Training: 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have an understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage.
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to the next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours if required.
Training: The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
- MS SQL
- My SQL
- ITIL Basic Concepts
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- The candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through the mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and onboarding into Mindtree
How to Apply for Mindtree Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Interview Schedule: Details will be shared once the registrations are over.