Mindtree scheduled off campus drive for role of Engineer from Eligible graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process for Mindtree Off Campus are given below.
Mindtree Off Campus drive Details:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad|
- 2017 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours if required.
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and onboarding into Mindtree
How to apply Mindtree Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here