Mindtree scheduled off campus drive for role of Junior Engineer from Eligible graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process for Mindtree Off Campus are given below.
Mindtree Off Campus drive Details:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Branch||CS, IT, IS, Electronics++|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 LPA|
- 2016 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Operating System: Windows,Linux
- Database: MS SQL,My SQL
- Networking: ITIL Basic Concepts
- High Integrity
- Problem-solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
Training: The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into MindtreeJob Responsibilities: Candidate having understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
How to apply Mindtree Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here