Mindtree off campus drive scheduled to hire Software Engineer for Engineering- 2018 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Mindtree Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Engineering (BE / B.Tech / MCA ) 2018 Batch – Aggregate of 65% marks
- 10th and 12th percentage – 65%
- Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA: Total marks obtained in all the
subjects from the first to last semester divided by total maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester
- Candidates need to clear all the exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates
- At the time of recruitment, candidate should have less than 2 backlogs
- Only Students from circuit branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches mentioned below).
Eligible Streams are –
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Electricals
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Programming Test
- Technical/HR Interview
Locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune.
How to apply Mindtree Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Step 2: Click here