Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
MILMA Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Assistant Veterinary Officer in various disciplines. There are totally 03 vacancies available in Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation. Candidates with the qualification of Degree in Veterinary Science are eligible to apply for the jobs. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the jobs through online mode in their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
MILMA Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Veterinary Officer:
|Job Role||Assistant Veterinary Officer|
|Qualification||Degree in Veterinary Science|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||28 January 2023|
Assistant Veterinary Officer :
- Degree in Veterinary Science.
- One Year experience in the field of Animal Husbandry.
Age Limit (As on 01 January 2022 ) :
- Candidates must have completed 18 years of age and must not have completed 40 years of age.
- Eligible date of birth from 02 January 1982 to 01 January 2004.
- Ex-servicemen – 3 years
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- OBC candidates – 3 years
- Permanent serving employees of Anand Pattern Cooperative Milk – Age limit will be 50 years.
- Permanent serving employees of ERCMPU Ltd. – Age limit will be 50 years.
- Physically Handicapped candidates – Age limit will be 50 years.
No.of.Vacancies : 03 Posts
Selection Process of MILMA Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes the Written test / Group discussion and Interview .
- The minimum cut off marks for the written test for all categories will be 50%.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The duration of the written test will be 2 or 3 hours.
- The medium of test for the post will be in English.
- Those who qualify the written test for the post will be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
- The qualified candidates in the written test will be invited for Group Discussion and Interview for the post in the ratio 1: 3, i.e. No. of Post: No. of Candidates.
- Candidates who qualify in the written test will have to produce the original certificates.
Application Fees :
- Application fee of Rs.1000/– per candidate for the candidates belonging to the General / OBC / Ex-servicemen / Permanent serving employees of ERCMPU Ltd.
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST and permanent serving employees of Anand Pattern Co-Operative Milk Societies (APCOS) affiliated to ERCMPU Ltd, the application fee for the post is Rs.500/- which is to be remitted online along with submission of the application.
How to apply for MILMA Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 28 January 2023 within 5.00 pm.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now