Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 – Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd (MIDHANI) has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Management Trainee, Assistant Manager and Manager in relevant fields. There are a total of 61 vacancies to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates can apply through online on or before 15th January 2022. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MA/ MSW/ Diploma. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, is a specialized metals and metal alloys manufacturing facility in India, located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a Public Sector Undertaking, under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. MIDHANI’s Joint Venture proposal with NALCO for setting up Aluminium Alloy Plant at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh is also moving in positive direction with respect to Government approvals. MIDHANI’s vision is to be multi-national company within 2-3 years.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Management Trainee, Assistant Manager, Manager|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MA/ MSW/ Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 9.00 – 40.70 Lakhs/ annum|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15th January 2022|
- The candidates must have completed BE / B.Tech in relevant fields with 60 % marks.
Management Trainee (Admin/HR):
- The candidates must have completed Degree Preferably in Engg/ Physical Science and 2 years post graduate degree in MA(IR&PM)/ MSW(IR&PM)/MBA (HR) or equivalent
Assistant Manager (Materials Management) :
- The candidates must have completed 60% of marks in BE/B.Tech and MBA Preferably in Materials Management / PG Diploma in Materials Management. Degree in law preferred.
- The candidates Should have minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in relevant area.
- Candidates with experience of ERP environment in Materials Management will be preferred.
Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) :
- The candidates must have 55% of marks in Graduation and Diploma in Public Relations / Journalism / Mass Communication
- The candidates Should have minimum 6 years of post-qualification experience in organizing news conferences, product launches, creating materials
- The candidates Should have knowledge of the latest trends in social media.
- Candidate should be proficient in communication – both verbal and written. Knowledge of Hindi / Telugu will be preferred.
Assistant Manager (Medical) :
- The candidates must have completed MBBS with registration in any State or Indian National Medical Council
- The candidates Should have minimum of 2 years post MBBS registration experience in Ambulance/ Medical ICU/ Cardiac ICU/ Surgical ICUs/ Casualty/Emergency/Trauma Centre/Industrial Hospitals/PSU Hospitals/Govt. PHC/CHC/Area Hospitals. Candidate should have computer literacy skills.
Assistant Manager (IT):
- The candidates must have completed 60% of marks in BE/B.Tech – Computer Science / Electronics and Communications
- The candidates must have minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in server administration / maintenance, network and IT infrastructure administration.
- The candidates must have 60% marks in BE/B.Tech in relevant field.
- The candidates must have minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience in relevant fields.
Total Vacancies: 61 posts
- Management Trainee – Metallurgy : 22 posts
- Management Trainee – Mechanical : 15 posts
- Management Trainee – Electrical : 6 posts
- Management Trainee – Ceramic Engg : 1 post
- Management Trainee – Chemical Engg : 1 post
- Management Trainee – Administration / HR : 4 posts
- Management Trainee – Civil : 3 posts
- Management Trainee – Safety : 1 post
- Assistant Manager – Materials Management : 3 posts
- Assistant Manager – Corporate Communication : 1 post
- Assistant Manager -Medical : 1 post
- Assistant Manager – IT : 1 post
- Manager – Automation : 1 post
- Manager – Mechanical : 1 post
- The CTC Per annum for the post of Management Trainee and Assistant Manager is Rs.9.00-31.60 Lakhs/ annum
- The CTC Per annum for the post of Manager is Rs.13.50-40.70 Lakhs/ annum.
Selection Process for MIDHANI Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process for the post of Management Trainee will be based on written test and interviews.
- The selection process for the post of Assistant Manager and Manager will be based on interview. If the numbers of applicants are
more, written test may also be conducted.
- Medium of written test will be in English only
- The application fees for the above mentioned posts is Rs.100
- The payment should be made online using the debit card / credit card / net banking
NOTE : Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee.
How to Apply MIDHANI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should apply through online by logging on to MIDHANI website given below on or before 15th January 2022.
NOTE : The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs. on 01.01.2022 till 1700 Hrs. 15.01.2022 for applying online.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now