Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 – Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, a Mini Ratna – I Company, is a high tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of super alloys and special steels invite online application for recruitment to the post of Operative Trainee/Lab Technician/Fireman and others to be filled for 15 vacancies. Candidates with Educational Qualifications of B.Sc/SSC/ITI can apply on or before 07 December 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, is a specialized metals and metal alloys manufacturing facility in India, located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a Public Sector Undertaking, under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. MIDHANI’s Joint Venture proposal with NALCO for setting up Aluminium Alloy Plant at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh is also moving in positive direction with respect to Government approvals. MIDHANI’s vision is to be multi-national company within 2-3 years.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 for Operative Trainee/Lab Technician and others:
|Job Role||Operative Trainee/Lab Technician/Fireman/Others|
|Salary/month||Rs. 19,130 – 22,950/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||07 December 2022|
Educational Qualification & Experience(as on 23.11.2022):
Junior Staff Nurse(WG-1):
- B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM with Intermediate/ EMT or equivalent 2 years emergency medicine (or technician) course after graduation.
- Valid/active registration with State or National Nursing Council or Paramedical Board.
- Minimum of 2 years experience after nursing registration.
- Out of the aforesaid 2 years experience, at least 1 year experience should be in Ambulance/ Emergency department/ Casualty/ Medical ICU/ Acute Medical Care Units/ Cardiac ICU/ Respiratory ICU/ Surgical ICU/ Trauma Centre/ Industrial Hospital or Medical Centre/ PSU Hospital/ Government Hospital.
- Desirable – Certifications in Emergency, BLS/ACLS/ITO etc. and Knowledge in MS Office/DTP.
- SSC pass
- Basic course on elementary and fire fighting from a recognized institute (not less than 6 months)
- Possession of LMV/ HMV driving license as added qualification. (Ex-servicemen preferred)
- Minimum 4 years experience in relevant area.
- SSC pass with minimum 5 years post qualification experience in refractory work in any special steel industry.
- They should have expertise in lining reheating furnaces/ heat treatment furnaces, furnace arch making, ceramic fiber/ module lining, ladle lining, bottom pouring set preparations, arc furnace roof & shell lining etc.
Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – NDT Operator(WG-2):
- SSC + ITI in Electrical or Electronics with minimum 2 years of post qualification Industrial experience.
Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Fitter – Cutting Machines(WG-2):
- SSC+ITI (Fitter) with minimum 7 years post qualification experience in Maintenance of Cutting Machines and hydraulic systems.
Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Turner(WG-2):
- SSC+ITI (Turner) with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Turning operations / works on lathe machines.
Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Fitter(WG-2):
- SSC+ITI (Fitter) with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Maintenance of any Mechanical / Metallurgical equipment.
- Candidates with Vacuum Equipment Maintenance experience in steel industry will be preferred.
Senior Operative Trainee (SOT) – Civil(WG-4):
- 60% marks in Diploma in Engineering – Civil with minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in the relevant area.
- 60% marks in B.Sc. (Chemistry/ Physics) or 60% marks in Diploma in Engineering (Metallurgy) with minimum 3 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Should have hands on experience on Spectrometric or Gravimetric analysis of various ferrous/ non-ferrous materials.
- Experience on inter granular corrosion testing in various practices is desirable.
Upper Age limit(as on 23.11.2022):
- Junior Staff Nurse/JOT(NDT Operator, Turner, Fitter) – 30 years
- Refractory Mason – 33 years
- Fireman/JOT- Fitter – Cutting Machines/SOT/Lab Technician – 35 years
Note: The upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Government of India orders issued from time to time.
Total Vacancies: 15 Posts
- Junior Staff Nurse – 04 Posts
- Fireman – 03 Posts
- Refractory Mason – 01 Post
- JOT-NDT Operator – 02 Posts
- JOT-Turner – 01 Post
- JOT-Fitter – 01 Post
- JOT- Fitter – Cutting Machines – 01 Post
- SOT – Civil – 01 Post
- Lab Technician – 01 Post
- WG-1 – Rs. 19,130/-
- WG-2 – Rs. 20,000/-
- WG-4 – Rs. 21,900/-
- WG-5 – Rs. 22,950/-
MIDHANI Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening of applications will be called for Written Test. Candidates qualified/shortlisted in the Written Test will be called for Skill/ Trade/ Proficiency/ Endurance Test (Date, Time and Venue of the Selection Process will be intimated to the shortlisted/eligible candidates through E-mail/ MIDHANI Website only).
- Written Test: 100 marks with 90 minutes time and no negative marking.
- Qualification: 10 marks for minimum educational qualification and 2 marks for every additional relevant qualification subject to maximum of 15 marks.
- Experience: 10 marks for minimum experience prescribed of experience subject to maximum of 15 marks.
- Medium of written/ practical/ trade test will be in English only.
- Candidates called for Selection Process are required to bring the certificates (original and one set of attested photocopies) in proof of Qualification, Age, Experience, Category (as applicable), Employment Exchange Registration card etc. and two passport size recent colour photographs.
- Selected candidates for the posts JOT/SOT will be under training for a period of 1 year from the date of joining and will be paid consolidated stipend during training period. On Successful completion of training period, they will be absorbed into company’s regular pay scales.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee).
Fee Mode: Online payment using the debit card/credit card/net banking using the payment link available.
How to Apply for MIDHANI Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online with the necessary documents(SSC Certificate, qualification, percentage proofs, etc) by visiting the official website of MIDHANI. The website will be kept open between 10:00 Hrs. on 23.11.2022 till 17:00 Hrs. on 07.12.2022 for this purpose. After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference.
For more details: Click Here
To Apply: Click Here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now