MIDHANI Recruitment 2019 – Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd (MIDHANI) has released the various Executive and Non-Executive job notification for the post of Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Charger Operators, Junior Operative Trainee, Senior Operative Trainee, Ladleman for 27 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ Diploma/ ITI/ SSC can apply for this job. The selection is based on an interview/written test. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online before 14 December 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2019 Details:
MIDHANI Recruitment 2019 for Executive/ Non-Executive:
|Job Role||Manager/ Asst Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Charger Operators/ Jr Operative Trainee/ Sr Operative Trainee/ Ladleman|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ Diploma/ ITI/ SSC|
|Last Date||14 December 2019|
For Assistant Manager:
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT or MCA and Ceramic Engineering with 60% of marks
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in relevant field
For Deputy Manager/Manager (Civil):
- B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 60% of marks
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years of experience for Dy. manager and 7 years for manager in relevant field OR
- M.E/M.Tech in Civil Engineering with 60% of marks
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience for Dy. manager and 5 years for manager in relevant field
For Manager (Human Resources):
- Degree preferably in Engineering / Physical Sciences and 2 years Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent with specialization in Human Resource Management or MA (Personnel Management & IR) or MSW.
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years of post qualification experience in the relevant area. Knowledge of Telugu and /or Hindi essential. Degree of Law preferred.
For Manager (Special Steels/ Superalloys/ Titanium Alloys):
- B.E/B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering with 60% marks and should have completed a PhD in the area of Special Steels/ Superalloys/ Titanium Alloys.
For Charger Operator:
- SSC passed with a minimum of 2 years relevant post qualification experience in operation of Charger
For Junior Operative Trainee (Electrical/Instrumentation):
- SSC+ITI (Electrical)/(Instrumentation/ Electrical) with NAC
For Senior Operative Trainee (Melts/Instrumentation/Pickling Shop):
- Diploma in (Instrumentation/ Electrical)/ (Metallurgy/ Mechanical)/ (Chemical) with 60% marks
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience post qualification experience in relevant field
- SSC passed or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years relevant post qualification experience.
Upper Age Limit (as on 20.11.2019):
- Manager: 40 years
- Assistant Manager/Junior Operative Trainee/Charger Operators/Ladleman: 30 years
- Deputy Manager/Senior Operative Trainee: 35 years
Post Wise Vacancies: (Total – 27 Posts)
- Assistant Manager (IT – ERP Technical): 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Refractory Maintenance): 1 Post
- Deputy Manager (Civil): 1 Post
- Manager (Civil): 1 Post
- Manager (HR): 1 Post
- Manager (Special Steels): 1 Post
- Manager (Super Alloys): 1 Post
- Manager (Titanium Alloys): 1 Post
- Charger Operators (WG-01): 3 Posts
- Junior Operative Trainee – Electrical (WG-02): 1 Post
- Junior Operative Trainee – Instrumentation (WG-02): 2 Posts
- Ladleman (WG-02): 2 Posts
- Senior Operative Trainee – Instrumentation (WG-04): 3 Posts
- Senior Operative Trainee – Melts (WG-04): 6 Posts
- Senior Operative Trainee – Pickling Shop (WG-04): 2 Posts
MIDHANI Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process for all the executive posts will be preferably through interview.
However, if the numbers of applicants are more, a written test may also be conducted.
- The selection process for all non-executive posts will be through written test and trade/skill test (wherever applicable)
Application Fees: Rs. 100/-
Note: For SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee.
Mode of Payment: Through online payment using the debit card/credit card/net banking using the payment link available.
How to Apply for MIDHANI Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 14 December 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
MIDHANI Recruitment 2019 for Associate:(Expired)
|Last Date||29 June 2019|
For Associate (Level-I) Legal & Land Records:
- LL.B with 55% marks/ PG Diploma in Management will be preferred.
For Associate (Level-I) Corporate Communications:
- Graduate with 55% marks and 2 years PG Degree /Diploma in Public Relations /Journalism.
Age Limit (As on 10.06.2019): Below 28 years
Period of Engagement: On contract basis for 2 years.
- Associate (Level-I) Legal & Land Records- 1 Post
- Associate (Level-I) Corporate Communications- 1 Post
MIDHANI Assistant Recruitment – Selection process:
The selection process is based on Written test and Interview.
How to apply MIDHANI Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their application with the required documents to the postal address latest by 29 June 2019.
For More details: Click here
For Application form: Click here
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited,
A Government of India Enterprise,
A Mini Ratna-I Company,
Regd.Office: P.O. Kanchanbagh,
Hyderabad – 500 058