Microsoft Recruitment 2017 for Associate Consultant – SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Microsoft Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Consultant – SDE|
- Must have a degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Higher relevant education preferred.
- Highly proficient & solid Customer facing Project experience involving solution design, project envisioning, planning, development and deployment of complex solutions
- Must have a proven record of delivering technical solutions
- Having a MCSD/MCSE//MCAD certification is a plus.
As a Microsoft consultant, you will deliver quality engagements with your expertise, either as an advisor, reviewer or resource in high profile projects to ensure customer value. The ideal candidate must have the ability to combine their technical skills, creativity and customer focus in order to deliver great solutions to the customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions. Person in this position should be able to focus on the development of customer business agility and business value, and deep experience with technologies.
How to apply Microsoft Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Appy: Click here