Microsoft Recruitment 2020 – Microsoft scheduled to hire for the role of Data Science Intern for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS graduates at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Sabre Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineering
- DXC Technology Recruitment 2020 for Technical Support/Developer
Microsoft Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Data Science Intern|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida|
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at the source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here