Microsemi Recruitment scheduled for the post of Associate Engineer at Hyderabad.the detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Microsemi Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Experience||6 Months-2 Years|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BS/MS in EE/ECE/CSE
- Minimum of 6 months to 2 years of related work experience.
- Hands-on project experience in RTL Verification
- Strong knowledge on digital fundamentals and understanding of FPGA/ custom chip flow
- Hands on knowledge on Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Hands on knowledge in C, C++ language
- Experience in FPGA programming and related software usage with Firmware handling knowledge is a plus
- Exposure to SVF and STAPL/JAM: Adaptive FPGA Programming is a plus
- Good Knowledge in logic design and analysis
- Experience with UNIX shell scripting or Perl scripting
- Experience in Verilog, SystemVerilog Modeling is recommended
- Exposure to SoC FPGA flow concepts
- Exposure to knowledge on System Verilog Assertions, Functional Coverage and Scoreboard development
- Experience with leading edge simulator tools is recommended
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Willingness to travel on short notices occasionally.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Write verification specifications, verification plans, and documentation
- Develop test bench and automate regression plans
- Be responsible for simulations, verifications, and debugging of logic designs (schematics, RTL)
- Be responsible for developing testbenches , test cases and verification flow components for Soc based FPGA
- Develop tests with software/firmware flow used in SoC FPGA verification
- Development of Behavioral models using Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Develop Coverage driven Verification flows
- Develop and complete block-level verification and contribute on test development for SoC FPGA fullchip level verification
- Bring a self-motivated and enthusiastic approach that will achieve any new requirements and overcome all challenges
- Able to work independently with minimal support and handle complex Block and Subsystem Verification platform
- Able to debug the logic designs for design intent and Interface with cross-functional teams and collaboration in all verification related activities
How to apply Microsemi Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here