Microchip Recruitment 2019 for the post of Engineer I – Software Development for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore, Karnataka. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Microchip Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Engineer I – Software Development|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related streams.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in C++ and Linux
- Beginners to intermediate programming skills – object-oriented design and analysis/debugging skills
- Good knowledge in Data Structures, System Programming etc
- Quick Learner and flexible to take up different tasks.
Good To Have:
- Experience or exposure to Data Storage domain
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms
- Knowledge in SCSI Primary, Block, and Storage Enclosure command sets.
- Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments
- Knowledge in Storage Enclosure Zoning and Management
- Experience developing software in Advanced REST a plus.
- Knowledge and use of standards such as REST, HTML5, JSON
- Knowledge in SOAP, IPMI, CIM, and RESTFUL protocols
How to apply Microchip Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now