Microchip Recruitment 2019 for the post of Software Development Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore, Karnataka. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Microchip Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related streams.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in C++ and Linux
- Beginners to intermediate programming skills – object-oriented design and analysis/ debugging skills
- Good knowledge in Data Structures, System Programming etc
- Quick Learner and flexible to take up different tasks.
Good To Have:
- Experience or exposure to Data Storage domain
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms
- Knowledge in SCSI Primary, Block, and Storage Enclosure command sets.
- Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments
- Knowledge in Storage Enclosure Zoning and Management
- Experience developing software in Advanced REST a plus.
- Knowledge and use of standards such as REST, HTML5, JSON
- Knowledge in SOAP, IPMI, CIM, and RESTFUL protocols
- In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of quality for a family of storage projects.
- You will need to implement automated tests for all layers of the application.
- Design/Develop tools and frameworks to enable machines to do continuous system testing.
How to Apply for Microchip Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here