Microchip Recruitment 2020 – Microchip schedule to hire for the role of Intern for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Karnataka. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- NetApp Recruitment 2020 for Order Mgmt Specialist
- TE Connectivity Recruitment 2020 for Systems Engineer
Microchip Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- BE or ME in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering Program at an Accredited University
- Familiarity of RTL coding using Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Digital system-level design and knowledge, including use of standard bus protocols and basic clock and reset architecture
- Basic debug skills in functional level simulations
- Knowledge of common UNIX scripting languages (Perl, Python, csh, etc.) & C Programming Language
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Work with the design team in addressing HDL design challenges, support design methodology improvements and assisting critical debug activities at both the unit and full-chip level
- Involvement in code reviews, coverage analysis, etc. in support of corporate ISO Quality Systems
How to Apply for Microchip Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here