Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2020 – Micro Focus scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer Systems for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Systems|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
How to apply Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here