Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2020 – Micro Focus scheduled to hire for the role of Technical Consultant for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Technical Consultant-I (Grad)|
- MCA graduates completed their graduation in 2018,2019 & 2020 with minimum 75% OR CGPA> 8.0 with NO Backlogs during the tenure – are eligible to Apply
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech : CS/ECE/IS branches
- The candidates should possess their graduation degrees at the time of joining, if selected.
- Good communication skill
- Positive Attitude is a MUST
- Self-starter and passion for learning new Technologies and secure Certifications.
- Proactive and Flexible
- Open to work in Shifts
- Must excel at least one extra-curriculum area (like sports, Music, arts, etc.)
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of the company’s technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with the company customers.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
How to apply Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here