MGVCL Recruitment 2020 – Madhya Gujarat VIJ Company Limited invites job notification for the post of Vidyut Sahayak – Junior Assistant for 246 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ B.C.A/ B.B.A can apply for this job. The selection process is based on an online examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MGVCL Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant(Vidhyut Sahayak)|
|Last Date||15 January 2020|
Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant):
- Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year
Age Limit (as on 26.12.2019):
- For Unreserved Category: 30 years
- For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years
- Female Candidates: 05 Years
- Persons with Disability candidates: 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of MGVCL: Up to age of 40 years
Category Wise Vacancies: 246 Posts
- SC: Male – 11, Female – 3 Posts
- ST: Male – 28, Female – 13 Posts
- SEBC: Male – 54, Female – 19 Posts
- UR: Male – 54, Female – 25 Posts
- EWS: Male – 18, Female – 6 Posts
- PH: 15 Posts
MGVCL Recruitment Selection process:
Selection will be based on Online Test.
- The Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language Only.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall
be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||20%|
|Section – III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|Section – IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|Section – V||Computer knowledge||20%|
|Section – VI||Gujarati Language and Grammar||20%|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates
- 45 and above for reserved candidates
- For UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Note: PWD candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
How to Apply for MGVCL Recruitment 2020 for Junior Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 15 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Start Date and Time of Registration: 26.12.2019, 10:30 AM
- Last Date and Time of Registration: 15.01.2020, 06:00 PM