Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020 – District and Sessions Judge, Mewat has announced the job notification for the post of Stenographer Gr.III on Ad-hoc basis and Peon for 12 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 8th can apply for Peon post and B.A/B.Com/B.Sc graduates can apply for Stenographer post within the age limit of 18 to 42 years can apply for these jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before the 03 January 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Stenographer Gr.III/Peon|
|Job Location||Mewat (Haryana)|
|Last Date||03 January 2020|
- Candidates should pass middle standard examination and should possess knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
For Stenographer Grade III:
- Candidate should complete Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent thereto from a recognized university
- Candidates must have proficiency in operation computers (Word processing and spread sheet)
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 42 years
Category Wise Vacancies: (Total – 12 Posts)
- For Peon: 6 Posts (Gen-4 Posts, Sc-1 Post, BC(A)-1 Post)
- For Stenographer: 6 Posts (Gen-4 Posts, Sc-1 Post, BC(A)-1 Post)
- For Chowkidar: Rs.16,900-53,500/-Month
- For Stenographer: 50% of initial Pay (Pay in Pay Band + Grade Pay + DA)
Mewat District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Candidates have to qualify the English Shorthand Test at a speed of 80 w.p.m. and 20 w.p.m. for transcription of the same on computers.
- Candidates also have to qualify computers proficiency test (Word processing and spread sheet)
- Marks of Computer Proficiency Test would not be counted towards the final merit as it is qualifying in nature
- Selection list will be prepared on the basis of merit
- The selection process will be based on the performance of Interview.
The applicant are advised to appear for interview along with their original testimonials as per the following schedule:-
The interview will start from 2:30 PM onwards
- A to G – 20.01.2020
- H to M – 21.01.2020
- N to R – 22.01.2020
- S to Z – 23.01.2020
How to Apply for Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 03 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
The District and Sessions Judge,
Judicial Courts Complex, Mewat at Nuh,
Harayana, PIN-122 107