MetricStream Recruitment 2017 for the post of Intern at Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MetricStream Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from recognized university
- Willingness to learn and adopt new technologies; Strong comprehension, logical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- Develop new application modules using MetricStream’s platform.
- Configure applications for MetricStream’s customers.
- Development of demos of MetricStream’s applications.
- Interact with the Product Development/QA and Release Management teams & provide inputs and ensure timely delivery of fixes.
Write design documents for components.
Create, manage and track multiple version of test cases and documents using version control system
- Understand Functional Specification, Technical Design or Detailed Design Document in development of Test Cases / Scenarios. Execute and record test results using automated tools or manually
- Follow standard QA procedures and adhere to established processes
How to apply MetricStream Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here