MetricStream Off Campus Drive scheduled for the role of Trainee – Member Technical Staff for 2018 batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
MetricStream Off Campus Drive details:
|Job Role||Trainee – Member Technical Staff|
|Salary||Rs 5.50 LPA|
|Venue Date||9 July 2018|
|Last Date||6 July 2018|
- 2018 batch BTech/BE (CS/IT) or MCA
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
Note: Candidates willing to commit for 24 months need only apply.
As a part of core mobile app development team, they will be developing cross platform mobile applications (iOS and Android).
- As part of Core Mobile R&D Centre will be developing MetricStream Mobile Foundation Frameworks which will be used by all GRC MobileApps
- Contribute to the entire application lifecycle
- Solve problems independently working with new technologies to create quick solutions
- Design and develop fast proof-of-concepts to explore opportunities in a specific area
- Ensure deliverables are on time and meet the required quality and security criteria
- Troubleshoot issues, fix, test and deploy them with production quality
- Create well-written technical documentation for design and code being developed
Delivery: Will also be working on client deliverables
How to apply MetricStream Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this drive in online latest by 6 July 2018 and attend drive on 9 July 2018.
To Apply: Click here