MetaDesign Solutions Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled to hire Junior Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA – 2017/ 2018/ 2019 batch graduates at Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility and application process of the MetaDesign Solutions Off Campus are given below.
You can also apply for
- Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineering Associate
- Ugam Solutions Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineer
- NIIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineer
MetaDesign Solutions Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Job Category||Software Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 3 – 4 LPA|
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA – ( CSE/ IT/ IS )
- Batch: 2017 – 2019 passed out
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Should have problem-solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas.
- Must have good communication and presentation skills.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Candidate will be responsible for Software Development and Training.
- The Candidate will be working on live projects in JAVA, DOT NET, PHP, Flex, HTML5, Salesforce etc.
- Written Test
- Face to face interview
- They are looking for high energy Fresher who would like to take up an assignment which involves a lot of interpersonal skills as Software Trainee in PHP or .NET or Flex or HTML5 or other technologies.
- Fresher having good Communication & Analytical Skill, who can achieve Mile Stone under Guidance of (Senior)Software Developers and Project Managers.
- During Training Period: INR 15,000/Month
- Post Training Period: INR 3 LPA to INR 4 LPA
- Bond Period: 2 Years (Candidates breaching the bond period will have to pay an amount of INR 2 lakhs)
How to Apply for MetaDesign Solutions Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Tentative date of interview: This will be communicated once the registration window is closed.
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now