Meta Cube Off Campus Drive 2017 for the post of Software Engineer Trainee for 2017 batch B.E/B.tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Meta Cube Off Campus Drive:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Venue & Job Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Venue Date||14 April 2017|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech-2017 Batch from recognized university
- Branches: Computer Science/IT/Electronics & Communication related branches
- Should have 70% in 10th & 12th, 60 % in UG
- No Backlogs allowed
- The GET program has been created strategically to meet Metacube’s human resource requirements by nurturing talented fresh software professionals in a world-class working environment. GET program offers a six-month traineeship, during which the candidates will undergo theoretical and practical training on some of the current technology platforms including J2EE and .Net and also have the opportunity to work upon a project after completion of training.
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of Eligibility Criteria
- The acknowledgment to the short listed applicants will be sent by email at their email ids mentioned in application form along with the schedule (date,time and venue) of GET Exam.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores in GET Selection Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for personal interview Less
How to apply Meta Cube Off Campus Drive?[td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″]
All interested and eligible candidates apply this drive by the following link.Venue details will be informed to shortlisted candidates.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now