MES Recruitment 2021 – Military Engineer Services has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Draughtsman/ Supervisor Barrack Store. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/Diploma. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 12 April 2021.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About MES: The Military Engineer Services (MES) is the premier construction agency and one of the pillars of Corps of Engineers of the Indian Army which provides rear line engineering support to the Armed Forces. MES is a military organisation but has both Army and Civilian component of officers and other subordinate staff. Besides conventional building construction for the Armed Forces, Military Engineer Services is also involved in the execution of sophisticated and complex projects like airfields, buildings, workshops, roads, sports complex, runways, hangars, dockyards, wharves and other marine structures.
MES Recruitment 2021:
MES Recruitment 2021 for Draughtsman/ Supervisor Barrack Store:
|Job Role||Draughtsman/ Supervisor Barrack Store|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/Diploma|
|Last Date||12 April 2021|
- Must have passed 3 years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from a recognized university
- Master Degree with economics or commerce or statistics/business studies or public administration from a recognized university and one year experience in relevant field OR Bachelor Degree in economics or commerce or statistics/business studies or public administration. Diploma in Material Management/ Warehousing Management/ Purchasing/ Logistics/ Public Procurement) and 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- For General – 18 to 30 years
- Draughtsman – 52 Posts
- Supervisor – 450 Posts
- Draughtsman – Pay Level 6 – Rs. 35400-1112400/-
- Supervisor – Pay Level 6 – Rs. 35400-1112400/-
MES Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection will be done on the basis of performance of written test. The minimum mark for UR/EWS will be 50% and SC/ST/OBC will be 40%.
- Marks scored in written exam will be used to determine final merit.
|Mode/Type Of Exam||Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration Of Exam||Duration of written exam for PWD|
|OMR based exam||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||120 min||2 hrs 40 min|
|General Awareness and General English||25||25|
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM – No Fee
- For General – Rs. 100/-
How to apply for MES Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 12 April 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now