Mercari Recruitment 2023 – Mercari is scheduled to hire for the role of QA Engineer for B.E/B.Tech at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Mercari Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Education Qualification: The candidates should be passed B.E/B.Tech
- Solid experience in the following areas:
- Testing mobile applications, including test design, implementation, optimization and test management.
- Experience in Mobile apps UI testing and/or API testing.
- Creating/programming automated tests, for at least one of the following platforms:
- Experience in effectively resolving issues and enhancing processes within your team.
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving in team environments.
- QA experience within an Agile Scrum-based development process.
- Experience in using tools such as Jetpack Compose, XCUITest, Jest.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment.
- Experience in web/smartphone apps / backend development.
- Experience in test tool selection and its development.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms and services.
- Experience in performance testing, security testing, and internationalization testing.
You May Be a Good Fit If You:
- Have a strong understanding of QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Can unleash development teams testing potential.
- Possess good analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Have experience working on testing frameworks and automation tools.
- Have an interest in exploring new technologies and approaches to testing.
- Have a strong attention to detail and can maintain accurate records of test results.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders in various locations.
- Have experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Possess relevant technical skills and knowledge, such as programming languages and databases.
- You will be responsible for quality assurance of the Mercari app, a marketplace platform with over 20 million monthly active users.
- Implement a mindset where quality assurance is engineering and teams responsibility
- Involved in tasks such as understanding customer issues, developing processes, analyzing data, and creating quality guidelines to assure overall development process quality.
- This role allows you to consider quality from the customer’s perspective and build quality assurance from scratch.
How to Apply for Mercari Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here