Mentor Graphics Recruitment 2017 scheduled for role of Member Technical Staff for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Mentor Graphics Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Member Technical Staff|
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other engineering/technical/scientific domain, preferably from Tier1 institutes and colleges.
- Programming Experience: 0 to 4 years of extensive hands on experience in developing software using a modern programming language (C#, C++, Java or similar) with proven routine application of object oriented design and unit testing
- Software Skills: Experience in routine application of object oriented design and unit testing. Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, capable of designing suitable solutions using appropriate algorithms and data structures. Well versed with software development best practices, lifecycle and methodologies
- Soft Skills: Good verbal and written English communication skills. A commitment to quality, eagerness to learn self-motivated and takes initiative
- Interact with marketing to transform requirements into software specifications
- Design and implement the functionality for the requirements
- Participate in code/design reviews and continuous improvement of product line
- Interact with co-workers and stakeholders to improve the quality of the product
- Provide support to customer services group for addressing customers issues
How to apply Mentor Graphics Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now