Mentor Graphics Recruitment 2017 scheduled for Software R&D Engineer at Noida Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Mentor Graphics Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Software R&D Engineer|
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical / Electronics (EE/ECE/ECTE) engineering from a reputed Engineering college
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Strong track record of developing C++ programs
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership
- Industry experience
- Scripting knowledge – python / Matlab / Octave
- Solid understanding of transmission lines, electrical circuits and microwave engineering
- Strong object oriented programming using C++
- Experience with algorithms related to numerical analysis, geometry processing
- Good debugging skills
- Research and develop software to extract interconnects and power distribution network for signal and power integrity analysis in IC packages and printed circuit boards
- Resolving customer issues and maintain regression
- Invent and prototype new modeling techniques and algorithms
- Create protectable intellectual property
- Tune software performance
- Collaborate with a global dynamic team
How to apply Mentor Graphics Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here