Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2020 – High Court of Meghalaya has released the Job notifications for the post of Stenographer, Cook with 4 vacancies. Candidates with the background of Bachelor Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this post. Selection will be based on Examination and Interview. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online on or before 4 March 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Meghalaya High Court: It is the high court in the state of Meghalaya. It was established in March 2013. There are 3 permanent judges including the honourable Chief justice and 2 honourable judges. Mr Ajay Kumar Mittal is the current chief justice in Meghalaya.
Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Stenographer/ Cook|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/ Diploma|
|Last Date||4 March 2020|
For Stenographer Grade- I:
- Graduate in a Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Diploma in Stenography in English with a minimum speed of 120 wpm in shorthand and 50 wpm in computer typing.
- H.S.S.L.C passed from a recognized Board.
- Should have passed in Diploma in Cooking.
- General – 18 to 27 years
- SC/ST – 18 to 32 years
- Stenographer – Rs.18,300-35,100/-
- Cook – Rs.6,500-12,700/-
The selection process will be based on the Examination and Personal Interview.
- For General Rs.400/-
- For SC/SC – Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment:
- Debit Card issued by State Bank of India or Netbanking of ePayment State Bank of India in the “Meghalaya Portal” Page and proceed for payment.
- For cash payments using E-challan, select Payment across Bank Counter and generate the E-challan.
How to apply for Meghalaya High Court 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online on or before 4 March 2020.
For More Details: click here
To Apply: Click here
Meghalaya High Court Recruitment for Stenographer:(Expired)
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade-I|
|Last Date||15 June 2018|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with diploma in Stenography in English with minimum speed of 120 word per minute in shorthand and 50 word per minute in computer.
Age Limit: Up to 45 years.
- Rs.460/- for General applicants
- Rs.230/- for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe applicants
Mode of Payment: Treasury Challan of application fee pay under the Head “0070 – Others Administrative Service – 01 Admn of Justice – 800 Other Receipt”
For Outstation applicants – Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar General, High Court of Meghalaya” payable at State Bank of India (Main Branch), Shillong.
How to apply Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with all related documents, 3 copies of recent pass port size photograph and Treasury Challan to the following postal address on or before 15 June 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Office of the High Court of Meghalaya,
MG Road, Shillong-793001