Medtronic Recruitment scheduled for Associate Software Engineer for B.Sc/M.Sc graduates at Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Medtronic Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- BS or MS with 0 – 2 years of experience in software design and development is required.
- Knowledge in real-time / Embedded Systems applications is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and professionalism
Nice to Have
- Ability to define, develop and implement automated unit/integration test solutions
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Embedded system experience is a plus
- Multi-threaded programming experience.
- Perform duties as the leader of the Unit / Integration test group.
- Work collaboratively with software engineers, and SW QA.
- Develop unit and integration test requirements with participation from software engineers.
- Perform Code Reviews, Static Code Analysis, Dynamic Code Analysis
- Generate Software Metrics for Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- Develop automated unit and integration test suites, and ensure desired level of test coverage has been achieved.
- Execute automated tests and generate reports to summarize the result of unit/integration testing,
- Log defects in the software change control system.
How to apply for Medtronic Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here