Medtronic Recruitment scheduled for Associate Finance Analyst for B.Com/BBA/MBA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Medtronic Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Finance Analyst|
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) with a major in core Finance
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Finance.
- Flexible, friendly, team-oriented disposition that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong results orientation, including a high degree of initiative, proactive, and self-motivation. Strong work ethic, high integrity, and self-confidence.
- A good level of technical understanding with enthusiasm for finance, reporting & automation along with broad IT industry knowledge
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail;
- Organized, efficient, process oriented. Strong prioritization skills.
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication & organization skills. Articulate and confident presentation skills and professional telephone manner;
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and interface with various levels of management
- Ability to identify and drive process improvements
- Works well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- We offer you a position where as a part of Global IT at Medtronic, this position forms a critical part of the Medtronic Bangalore team that shall focus on engaging with global stakeholders in the finance function.
- This role will be focused on analyzing financial status of various IT programs by collecting, monitoring and studying data.
- The role shall also provide periodic updates to various parts of the Global IT organization by way of meaningful reports.
How to apply for Medtronic Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here