Medtronic Recruitment 2017 scheduled for Graduate Trainee (Sales Representative) for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Mumbai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee (Sales Representative)|
|Experience||0- 1 year|
- Biomedical Engineer with 0-1 years of work experience
- Graduate trainee position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with personnel. More importantly, graduate trainees must also possess excellent analytical skills. These skills help the trainee solve problems and interact with staff, customers & patients during the tenure of an assigned project.
- Ability to interface and build credibility with senior levels of the company
- Ability to work cooperatively and to influence the stakeholders in a matrix environment—
- particularly with respect to selling confidence in a new business direction
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks and opposition
- Graduate Trainees will play a critical role in achieving business results by executing key sales and business development strategies.
- Graduate Trainees can expect to gain broad knowledge of Medtronic’s sales, business development and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in the areas in which assignments are completed.
- At the end of 12 months, the Graduate trainee will take up a full time role with a business unit of Medtronic in Indian Sub-continent.
- Trainees will go through various on the job experiences like technical training on a therapy, operation theatre management skills, selling & market development skills through assigned projects.
- Execute the assigned project in defined timelines
- Solving Problems – Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work – Developing goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Processing Information – Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers and other external sources.
- Thinking Creatively – Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
How to apply for Medtronic Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here