Medtronic Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire Intern – Graduate (Tech) for Freshers B.E/B.Tech graduates at Mumbai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Medtronic Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Intern – Graduate (Tech)|
- A Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/B.Tech)
- 0 years of experience required
- Nice to Have – Biomedical Engineers
- Interns will play a critical role in achieving business results by executing key sales and business development strategies.
- Interns can expect to gain broad knowledge of Medtronic sales, business development and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in the areas in which assignments are completed.
- At the end of six months, the Interns may take up a full time role with a business unit of Medtronic in Indian Sub-continent
- Interns will go through various programs like technical training on a therapy, operation theatre management skills, selling & market development skills through assigned projects.
- Execute the assigned project in defined timelines
- Solving Problems – Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work – Developing goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Processing Information – Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers and other external sources.
- Thinking Creatively – Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
How to apply for Medtronic Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now