Medtronic Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire Field Sales Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Karnataka Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Medtronic Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Field Sales Trainee|
- Engineering graduates (Any discipline)
- 70% aggregate score without any backlog
- Sales trainee position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders (Colleagues, supervisors, healthcare practitioners).
- Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
- Organizing and prioritizing work
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks
- Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager.
- Clinical selling aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit.
- Willingness to travel
- Sales Trainees will play a critical role in achieving sales revenue through generating orders through clinical/operating room selling of the Medtronic products.
- Sales Trainees can expect to gain broad knowledge of Medtronic’s therapies, sales, business development and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in meeting company objectives.
- At the end of training period, the Sales trainee will take up a full-time role in their respective base location.
- Trainees will go through intensive technical training on our therapies and products. Trainees will be responsible for demonstrating proficiency in product and therapy knowledge.
- Trainees will receive orientation on effective engagement of healthcare practitioners both in the operation theatre and chamber setting. Trainees will be responsible for product adoption using selling & market development skills.
How to apply for Medtronic Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here